Art - Finished [Album]Bruce Genitals - Who is Bruce Genitals * (Read 12474 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Moriason was doing some advertising and i have been recommending it to my electronic obsessed friends. If they listen to it I will give you their feedback.
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • 8))
  • PipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
(22:02:56) me: okay
(22:03:05) me: so why did no one listen to bruce genitals
(22:03:14) steel: what
(22:03:15) steel: no
(22:03:18) steel: a lot of people did
(22:03:19) me: okay
(22:03:20) steel: they just did not post
(22:03:27) me: so why did not one post about bruce genitals
(22:03:36) steel: ask this question
(22:03:39) steel: maybe you will get answers

okay.

if you listen but don't comment I will assume you don't like it and never post any music on here again

(also i will hate you)

( a lot_)
  • Comrade!
  • PipPip
(22:02:56) me: okay
(22:03:05) me: so why did no one listen to bruce genitals
(22:03:14) steel: what
(22:03:15) steel: no
(22:03:18) steel: a lot of people did
(22:03:19) me: okay
(22:03:20) steel: they just did not post
(22:03:27) me: so why did not one post about bruce genitals
(22:03:36) steel: ask this question
(22:03:39) steel: maybe you will get answers

okay.

if you listen but don't comment I will assume you don't like it and never post any music on here again

(also i will hate you)

( a lot_)

diggity dog i really like dthis album it's dopeeeeeee
  • Paranoid Android.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Seriously, we'll figure SOMETHIGN out. I'm on 56k myself so.. . i feel your pain.s.. Getting this up in the first place actually involved visiting a friend with a faster connection, so that's also always an option.
Yeah, that's what I did to get Shep's albums. I actually SECRETLY USED INTERNETS late at night and put the things on my memory stick oho.
I don't know about G-B getting it.. I don't think he'd be interested... but I am sneaky about these things and muste find a way!
  • w007 w007 and double w007
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I downloaded this like Friday and listened to it at various times throughout the weekend. I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I'm not really an eletronica or whatever expert so this was probably my first exposure to eletronic type music ever.

The album starts off pretty well, with the audio-tapes advert, which I heard on the Ink Blots album anyway and the album just got better. All the songs were pretty great so no complaints there. I was kinda weirded out by some of it though (I'm thinking the start of Bug Juice Part1) but that didn't run it.

Interestingly, I was watching Schizopolis the other day (for the first time) and instantly thought "fuck Bruce genitals" with the explorations 1-6 scene. Which was awesome as it's a pretty good scene.

Don't be disheartened by the lack of comments because the people who did listen to it were actually very impressed and if you enjoyed doing it and we enjoyed listening to it than everyone wins right? I've been reccomending this to a few people I know but none are yet to listen but I'm working on changing that! Yeah, fantastic stuff.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Sorry about not commenting but I will...Just busy oh my god byre brb
now is the winter of our discontent
  • I'll see you on the dark side of the moon~
  • PipPipPipPip
The whole album's pretty good, though a lot of the style isn't my thing. My favourite song woulds till be Orson Welles Reads My Audiotapes, or Rhythmic Sweets and Vegetables.

However though, Outtro/Memoirs quickly became like one of my favourite songs ever. I've honestly listened to it like 50 times. One of the best endings to an album I have EVER heard, amateur or not.

Overall it's a solid album. It's not something you'd find yourself hitting the skip button on. Great job Diggity!
Time for some sever criti c.#

All this and more on my audiotapes
It's a good opening to the album. That's really all I can say, I like it.

Orson Welles reads my audiotapes
When downloading the album I was really thinking to myself is the rest of the album going to be a rushed attempt to make something as good or better than this song. I would pay money for this song so I was just hoping that the rest of the album could hold up to it. The song itself is pretty orgasmic.

Rhythmic Sweets and Vegetables
The first song I heard that wasn't Orson Welles. This is a really nice song and pretty much secured that the rest of the album could hold up to orson welles even just from listening to this song alone.

Am I Richard Pierson
This is a nice song.

Stereotoxic Interlude
I like this. I don't even know what it is it just has a really awesome sound to it. There's not much more to it other than sound but I like the sound.

All in all in the mind
Far too short man. At least it felt like it wasn't a complete song but it was good. When it finished it could easily have gone on longer.

Fnord
This is a REALLY awesome song. About halfway through it kind of felt like it was repeating itself to focus more on the vocal samples rather than the music (which is probably what you were doing) but yeah.

Clarity
Nicely transitioned. I didn't even realise the song had changed so I had to go back to listen to it again but it's a very nice song.

Explorations 1 - 6
The mood of the album kind of changes a bit here going back to that square lead-(ish) sound from tracks like orson welles (which I like) But you kept the mood from other tracks like Clarity and Fnord so I feel like the album has been building into this mood and now I feel like it's working its way back. The song was a bit too short though I think.

Bugjuice pt1
Not my favourite but it's nice.

Bugjuice pt 2
Now this is really nice. I'm considering flipping it backwards to see how it sounds but I'm not sure I should.

Milk and Cookies
Now I like this a lot. Probably one of my favourite tracks on the album. It develops really well and it's one of those songs that to me holds up to orson welles but I still feel like orson welles is your "masterwork" or something and nothing will surpass it.

Anodas
Man I love the voice at the beginning of this but as the song develops it kind of loses it's mood for me. The mood of the song changes in a way I didn't really like.

Memoirs
This is a nice ending but it gets so much better towards the end.

Overall
I would pay for this album and it's pretty inspiring to me.
  • old skool
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
All in all, this was a very good album, and has made a permanent place on my main winamp list.  Full crits for songs may come once I'm more awake.
  • SBB is coming. Bricks and Noodles beware.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
http://www.sternestmeanings.com/talk/talk

This is an anagram program. If you type 'Who is Bruce Genitals', it has no response.

Coincidence? I think not.

EDIT: also adeline i might help you out but first (you would have to (suck my dick)
Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 04:21:51 pm by Green-Bomberman
  • Paranoid Android.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
EDIT: also adeline i might help you out but first (you would have to (suck my dick)
I will suck a tyhousand dicks for this music............. if i haven't already.
  • The Shatmaster
  • Pip
holy shti you r genidals have change my life!

edit: omeg, am i richard pierson i s awesomes
Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 07:11:07 am by Loque
  • Who's the boss? Not you, bitch.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Bruce Springsteen
Who is Bruce Springsteen?
[/size]
[Independent ][/Independent]
Rating: 10.0

I pass an interstellar cloud of nebulous gas as I watch a galaxy form. There is a vacuum-like silence that instills the unending cosmos around me with a sense of awe and purpose as eternity gathers to watch the birth of its newest member. Thousands of aeons pass as the gasses expand and detract in a dance of infinity, yet it is all over in the blink of an eye. Mother Universe groans as a galaxy passes through her canal and in one last cry of exhaustion and pain, heaves the newborn star system from her body. An explosion ignites the celestial voids. Life.

A small boy with genitals roughly the shape and texture of a cheetoh, perhaps mangled by a horrible fire, stands atop an irregular crag in the sea underneath an azure sky of sapphire blue. His long jheri curls blow in front of his eyes but do not distract him from the task at hand. In front of him sits a keyboard and perhaps a dream. Perhaps it is a whim that compels the boy, or perhaps destiny. He places his hands on the keyboard and closes his eyes as a cacophany of dischord and melody clash and then ebb, repeating for all eternity. Around him spiral the cosmos; he has achieved perfect equillibrium.

Bruce Springsteen creates more than just music in Who is Bruce Springsteen. No, it is a disservice to call his Frankenstein creation of pitch and resonance and sonancy music; to do so would belittle it. No, Springsteen has created something so much more than mere music, something that goes beyond a catchy song or a thoughtful melody. It is almost juvenile to compare Who is Bruce Springsteen with music. Doing that is like comparing a turd with a sunset. No, this album goes beyond petty classification and even the most concerted effort to brand this with words or a title is simply commentary on the feebleness of the human mind.

Who is Bruce Springsteen is surely the crowning jewel in Springsteen's discography, a collection of soundscapes that span over 3 decades of his work. Yet none of Springsteen's projects have ever been so soul-renderingly powerful or insightful. Bruce opens himself up to the world, exposing his guts for the cosmos to gaze at. But Bruce is more than just a man, he is something that goes beyond our comprehension. The clarity with which he encapsulates all of humanity in his music is an understanding of mankind that we will never attain. He delves into the human psyche on more than just a spiritual or psychological level, but something else.

Springsteen's only failure is that he could not lend us his mind longer. Who is Bruce Springsteen is a glimpse through the keyhole of time at Lucrecia, Sophia, Mary, but just as you open the door she is gone. When it is over you are left to bask in the radiance of her shadow, whose substance can even tame the billions. Yet there is a longing underneath the joy, a longing once again for that little boy with the cheetoh shaped genitals and wind-tusseled jheri curls. Whether he wanders or remains on his island in the sea is a mystery, but I have found my home within him.
Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden
All I can really say about this album is that it is brilliant. I have never heard of Bruce Genitals until the moment I was downloading it off a torrent site, however I was perplexed as to who(or what) it was. It is very rare that I will download something without knowing a thing about it, but I am truly impressed with this album. I am definitely going to reccomend this to my friends.
All I can really say about this album is that it is brilliant. I have never heard of Bruce Genitals until the moment I was downloading it off a torrent site, however I was perplexed as to who(or what) it was. It is very rare that I will download something without knowing a thing about it, but I am truly impressed with this album. I am definitely going to reccomend this to my friends.

What in tarnation?
  • ::pulls another Hideo Kojima::
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
David Reimer was born as a male identical twin, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. His birth name was Bruce; his twin brother was named Brian. At the age of 6 months, after concern was raised about how Bruce and Brian urinated, both boys were diagnosed with phimosis. They were referred for circumcision at the age of 8 months (it is not known whether alternative therapies were tried). On April 27, 1966, the surgeon, Jean-Marie Huot, and the anaesthesiologist Max Cham performed the circumcision with the aid of a Bovie cautery machine (which is not intended for use on the extremities or genitals). Bruce's penis was destroyed. After this, Brian's circumcision was cancelled, and he made a full recovery from his condition without further treatment.[1]
has a girl in his bed. pot in his pipe and family guy on the tube. i like life
  • i need to fight tsg this isn't even optional

Are you serious?  A torrent site?  If you don't mind me asking, from where did you get it?
world wide fame
  • MUSULMAEN
http://www.fulldls.com/downloading_albums_72778

Who put it up
  • MUSULMAEN
http://www.mininova.org/tor/382585
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/816556/Who_is_Bruce_Genitals_Album_Indie

there's a guy who made a comment:
On Aug 02 2006 @ 04:53 crispure wrote:
Crazie it may be (or not) but it's an interesting assemblage of sound offerings that goes its own way.Makes an excellent departure from mainstream samie-ness.Appreciate the exposure to it.

anybody is crispure?