Music Troubadours : Do the Evolution?! (Read 742 times) GWTroubadours Troubadours Music Indie Collab Old Days Never FOGET Do the Evolution Show Your Evolution

• ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
So yeah, Possible to have Another Troubs Album? An Album on Evolution, Evolution of Anything. You as a Person over the Years (as Some us 'Salt Members' (...heh) Have known another for 10 Year or abouts.

Evolution can be taken as anything, Evolution of Self , Evolve a song that Exists, Write a song about Evolution, Do Some Delicious Hallucinogenics (or Prescriptions like Kawaruu) and Make some Trippy Evolving Trance Pop RNB Metal... ? 

Ideas?
...Is there Anyone even Lurk anymore let alone Active ?

Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Wow. Such enthuasy, much familar. I bet there's still fools lurking this forum just like me!!! You Are Not Alone - MJ
  • Lichens!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i am also interested.  I make ukuele music now.  i will submit some 4 u 
  • Lichens!
although i guess looking at the timestamps means that nobody really reads any more
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member
I actually wrote a pretty decent (I think) lyric and vocal set to and old ratatat beat that might need just a smidgeon of remixing at the very end if anyone wants to try to use it for this. Don't have the time or solitude atm to try to record it like I wanted to.
  • rap singing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I feel like every time I come here there's a Troubs album trying to get off the ground. If anyone has a beat or a piece of music or anything they want to hear rapadap over I'm up for it for nostalgia's sake. 
  • kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
I notice my name! First time having a visit here in like couple of months, and I see this topic.
I'm always making some musiqs, so would be up for this if other people are. It's a nice broad theme with endless possibilities such as Charles_Darwin2K15 techno remix (Origin of the BASS).
  • I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
yo i'd be down if this isn't dead
www.jmickle.com
  • I know your secrets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
i didn't do music in a while and im still useless but i'd be up for contributing if yall would have me
  • Power to the parsley
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I'm a n00blet who doesnt know what the troubadours were. but if the theme is evolution, can i get in ?? the "new meat"... the "new flesh"... life had to arise somewhere, once, perhaps as some single writhing protein... that's me, the protein, on its knees asking for an in... please sleep on it... good night.

Jared "WArio the Hedgehog" G. siging out
  • I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
you cast the scent of blood and many hungry artists are snapping they're jaws in anticipation of the meal

serve it up
www.jmickle.com
  • Lichens!
someone tell me who to submit to and when
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
So If you guys actually are legit I can nest us a home somewhere and set up a dropbox of sorts? 

I barely check here but I love GW it will always be a part of me!
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 
  • Lichens!
do it!
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
harumph!!!! i might actually contribute, even if it's a cover song. i was kinda hoping guana would put anything too tho cos its gonna be Another Lonely Christmas otherwise... 
Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:07:09 pm by bonzi_buddy
  • ␏␎
is this alive ?

im in.

i havent participated since that acoustic/electronic album.
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
So Do You Guys all use Facebook? 
I know there was a GW group on there but it was a bit weird..

Anyway, After I post this I will go and Make a FB Group for the Troubs, A Group we can all frequent and chat on a little more updated than here. 
I miss the activity of the community but we can still take the  Members out of community to a community they use, and still contribute product back to original place.
If anything could help exposure of this Gem of a place we Have/Had/Am I even Remembering the right place/Fuck that thisplace sucked (not really tho, we where cool before SA and 4Chan and reddit was anything) 
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
nah, i mean not everyone has facebook and even if has, we could just you know POST THINGS HERE and fill it by on quota basis until the mixtape is full. plus i don't think this place would attract music people, or that there's really activity or plans atm to warrant more members you know. it's a cool place but it's a sleepy mountain village with mysterious gw ruins *twin peaks theme*

so yeah, maybe people just post stuff in this topic or PM Matt or idk me?? if they want to put anything in this. imo parameters of succesful gw mixtape: 1. post anything, even the dumbest shit as long as you are PART OF IT (inclusion) 2.point one again. like yeah basically ANYTHING GOES. 

also im viewin jamie superflat ragnar guana, even dat pumpkin moonshadow or whoever guy with interest... 
  • I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I will do this if ATARI agrees to bin his flannel shirt and ukulele
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Yep send to me on here or email 
lahey.matt /@/ Gmail 

Totally post some new shit soon. and we should either collect dropped tracks, or make a theme and go with it
Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 07:44:46 am by Madolah
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær