Art - Digital art Remi-Chan joins the battle! (Read 16 times)

• Group: Member

I came equipped with Paint Tool SAI and Photoshop CS6. I have had an extensive art journey that I will not go into right now because if you look down you may have just found yourself entangled in a GREAT WEB that will pay off in the third of the Starchaser series which I am definitely working on right now and will definitely have finished by May 10th (HA HA!)

LISTEN, FOCUS!

What I'm saying is I do art, and now... I intend to share with you said art.

Warden of Eld

This is The Yamayoji, or High Court of the Dark World. The dark world in this case being the MAMIX (Matrix for Apoptosis Mitigation and Imprisonment of Xalatath) and is in charge of casting judgement upon its prisoners. Rehabilitating not mere sinners but cosmic enemies who have posed existential threats to the very fabric of space is not an easy job, but she'd not trade it for the world. She often goes by "Ashe" as it was her name back on Eden before its fall. She is employed by cosmic administration for this task.

She is a calm but cold and imposing presence. Like the judge of a supreme court, she commands both jaw-dropping authority and tranquility. Through her mirror she can see all the sins a a soul bears as well as their entire history both in life and death.

Despite her stoicism, even she, the Judge of a realm which even Hell fears- has a softer and more vulnerable side. She takes pride in those she successfully rehabilitates, and despite being quadrillions of years old, mortals can still surprise her. She also recently discovered she has a weakness for pudding far more crippling than her weakness for tea. Losing her hat also makes her feel naked.

She is mostly very fair, and judges based on the bigger picture rather than hyper-focusing on one particular point of time. She is often curt but in a way designed to help people reflect on how they might be better. Once mortal, she wishes to see them change and be better.

If only they knew... If they had seen as she had seen. Would it destroy or would it resolve them? Alas, it is not her call to make. Rulers would have to do for now.

I also have entertaining proof that I drew this, from blank canvas to completed image!

Simian Speed Draw #131 ~Warden of Eld
More art to come later!
Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:22:43 am by RemiChan
Live for only you, live with pride.
  • eating pinecones
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
i enjoyed watching the speedpaint, nice stuff :)

Thank you~ I do quite enjoy putting those together, as is probably obvious by the fact there's over 140 of them at this point.

New post? new art~!

The Final Union

This one is my magnum opus (for now), it depicted the final battle in one of my games. There's a lot of lore in this one but it won't mean much without me spoilering a bunch of the plot so I'll just let you enjoy the over-detailed visuals instead.

This was sixteen hours of work, a tad removed from what is usually less than half of that, but given the immensity of detail you can kinda see why!

Alternate version without the five flaming sword-bits arranging to make a pentagram at the back.

Made such a nice looking right hand only to obscure it with a wing-strut haha woops!

And of course, a Speed Draw to go along side it. This one is less full than the Warden of Eld one, as I forgot to record the drafting session and forgot to switch viewports while doing photoshop edits, woops!

Simian Speed Draw #142 ~ The Final Union
Brand new piece, hot off the Paint Tool SAI!

Between Reality and Fiction

It is yes, a render of my Remi-Chan internet personage.

I also have a speed draw showing the process from start to finish!

Simian Speed Draw #147 ~Between Reality and Fiction