Games Guess The Game - Screens (Read 175821 times)

• DragonSlayer o_O
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
It's been a while since we had one of these so let's have another one since they are pretty fun.

This game works like this. First a person posts a screenshot of some game. If you think it's too hard to get it right based on just the screenshot, it's okay to give a tip but don't make it too obvious. Once the screen is posted, others will try to guess what game it is. Once someone gets it right, he will post a new screen after his answer has been confirmed by the one who posted the previous screenshot. However, if the one who posted the screenshot is not on around when you answer and you are absolutely sure that your answer is correct, you can proceed and post the next screenshot. If someone gets the answer right and does not post a screenshot during the next three hours after his answer was confirmed, anyone can post the next screenshot. One last thing, you can post a new screenshot if no one gets the last one right in 12 hours. However, if someone has guessed, you will have to wait for confirmation because he might be right. And that's all there is to this, pretty simple.

I'm not going to count points or anything and there will be no winner. I'm going to delete any posts which ignore the rules and  if someone posts a screenshot without getting last one right, they will have to meet furious dragonslayer for not reading the first post in the topic.

The first person who posts in this topic can start this.

EDIT: By the way, the point isn't to post a screenshot NO ONE CAN GET RIGHT. That's why I want you to stick with games which have been released outside Japan or rest of Asia as well, unless they are popular enough so someone can actually know the game.
Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 03:12:57 pm by ramirez
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • PipPipPipPip
ok hi, got picture!no one is going to guess that one unless they're HARDCORE like omeg and myself
"If evil truly exists, it has been bred from the heart of men."
"Humans are lone animals living in society."
  • oh boy
  • PipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Actraiser 0
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
I thought that was a Wizards and Warriors game first, but it doesn't seem to be that. I'm sure I've seen it before.
  • Dead man
Wow is it that time of the year already O boy :dopefish:
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• Pissed off Lunar fan
  • PipPip
Quote from: Raziel
ok hi got picture!no one is going to guess that one unless they're HARDCORE like omeg and myself
Sword Master for the NES.Okay, me next...

SSBB Friend Code: 4038-5676-1305 (JRAFF)
Visit Brotherhood of Britania
  • PipPipPipPip
Yes, you got it but:
Once someone gets it right, he will post a new screen after his answer has been confirmed by the one who posted the previous screenshot.
Read the topic next time ok!!Also, that game is Willow on the NES.
  • Pissed off Lunar fan
  • PipPip
Whoops.  Sorry.  But I was absolutely 100% sure I was right, so I don't think it's a huge problem, is it?Anyway, yeah, it's Willow.  So it's your turn now.

SSBB Friend Code: 4038-5676-1305 (JRAFF)
Visit Brotherhood of Britania
  • PipPipPipPip
Nah it's good, but it's the same reason no one replied after a few pages in the topic the last time we did one, so try not to do it anymore, ok?Also:
  • Journeyman Mage
  • PipPipPipPip
Man, I don't know, but I want to PLAY whatever that is. XD Is that some sort of superheroine/vertical shooter?!
Websites: Shiningbeam.net (Personal) | Bimini Road (Development Circle)
Releases:
  • PipPipPipPip
Quote from: Shadowtext
Man I don't know, but I want to PLAY whatever that is. XD Is that some sort of superheroine/vertical shooter?!
I would tell you something aside from that it doesn't have superheroines and yes, it's a shooter but it would practically give out what the game is because it's the only game that does all the shit it does.
  • Hardcore.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Quote from: Raziel
Dangun Feveron
Admiral Robert E Lee: From an alternate reality in which the United States is an archipelago and the Civil War is fought at sea.
  • PipPipPipPip
Quote from: Warman11
Dangun Feveron
Try not using Google next time but you win!!
  • Hardcore.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Okay.
Admiral Robert E Lee: From an alternate reality in which the United States is an archipelago and the Civil War is fought at sea.
  • Hardcore.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
You guys suck.  It's been three hours and no one has even tried to guess.  I'll give you a huge, huge hint.Hint: It's an AD&D DOS game NOT based in the Forgotten Realms.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
if you wanted to kill the topic then congrats
  • guns or swords?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hmm.. is it all right if someone posts another screenshot because I don't think anyone will guess this right...
  • Journeyman Mage
  • PipPipPipPip
Well, I had a thought, but I'm pretty sure it's not one of the Gold Box Dragonlance games. I only played the first one, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any green draconians or lizardmen in those games. Though I think that the d20 Dragonlance setting introduced the concept of the good-aligned chromatic Draconians.That said, it's almost certainly in the Gold Box series, right?
Websites: Shiningbeam.net (Personal) | Bimini Road (Development Circle)
Releases:
  • DragonSlayer o_O
Oh yes, added rule. You can post a new screenshot if no one gets it right in 12 hours. However, if someone has guessed, you will have to wait for confirmation because he might be right.
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • Hardcore.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Quote from: Shadowtext
Well I had a thought, but I'm pretty sure it's not one of the Gold Box Dragonlance games. I only played the first one, but I'm pretty sure there aren't any green draconians or lizardmen in those games. Though I think that the d20 Dragonlance setting introduced the concept of the good-aligned chromatic Draconians.That said, it's almost certainly in the Gold Box series, right?
It's not a Dragonlance game, and isn't exactly a Gold Box game.