Photos PICTURE THREAD 2009 (Read 80206 times)

• HE WHOSE HAND DETERMINES ALL THAT IS
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
JUMPIN ON THIS SHIT

Post pictures of yourself! The rules:

Quote from: every picture thread ever
Rowain/Jester's tidbits of fascism (IMPORTANT):

The Gaming World mods and admins hold the right to delete any post or posts within this topic at their discretion. Any posts, meaning those with or without pictures. This is, in effect, in an attempt to make a topic that does not make half the mod team scream holy asdoaina in the wee hours of the morning. If you notice your post is gone, do not repost it. If you notice your post is gone, do not report it. It is not an error. Any attempt to start shit about a deleted post will result in a warn or worse.

So yeah rules:

1. No stupid myspace pictures. Only post if we've A) Never seen you before, or B) Have something ULTRA SPECIAL to show us. Use your common sense.
2. Don't post clusterfucks of pictures with little difference between them.
3. As said in the disclaimer, do NOT ask why your post has been deleted, if it happens. Just learn that whatever you posted was not appreciated, and move on.
4. Oh yeah, don't quote pictures. Seeing them once is enough!

If you have a problem with how this topic now works, then don't use it. Simple as that.

okay post pics go go go go go
Quote from: Christophomicus
Yeah, I loved San Andreas, but it was just such a black game. :x Like. Eh, I dunno, it was all so frickin' black, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Vice City more.
  • It's A Short Eternity... live with it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hehhehe just last week i was thinkin of making this a couple days before the new year as a FUCK YOU SREDNI type of thing, but then decided that's all he really has left to hold onto........... j. . .. just the picture thread
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
It's not 2009 yet.

L: You should've waited until everyone had drunk dumbass pictures from their new years' parties to post.
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
well if you get in early, then people will remember in there drunken heads to get pictures  :welp:
www.jmickle.com
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Well now that it's out I think there should be a contest for best ny picture.
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • HE WHOSE HAND DETERMINES ALL THAT IS
  • PipPipPipPipPip
hehhehe just last week i was thinkin of making this a couple days before the new year as a FUCK YOU SREDNI type of thing, but then decided that's all he really has left to hold onto........... j. . .. just the picture thread

why would crush my dreams.......
Quote from: Christophomicus
Yeah, I loved San Andreas, but it was just such a black game. :x Like. Eh, I dunno, it was all so frickin' black, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Vice City more.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
It's not 2009 yet.

L: You should've waited until everyone had drunk dumbass pictures from their new years' parties to post.

Just because it's not 2009 for you, doesn't mean it isn't for people like myself. It's ten hours and forty-five minutes into the New Year, over in New Zealand.
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
This topic shouldn't exist for us Americans then. I propose that we split GW into separate servers designated for each timezone and that we elect moderators to oversee each just so we won't have this problem. Screw diversity.
  • Artist, novelist, gamer, and friend.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Might post when I have a haircut. Kind of hippy right now. Think Dragonx minus the youngness. And thinness.
  • Watch out Kitty! The room turned sideways!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i said in the last thread i would post pics in this thread, and i realized nobody's seen my house yet!
  • I fear and I tremble
clean your friggen house christ

and get a dog or cat and stop torturing mice
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • Artist and Emo loser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

maaarrmotttt this is fer yoouu
  • The sun sets forever over Blackwater park
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
well

I got a camera that actually works for christmas this year. I dont really know why I got a camera, I'm not much into photography and I didn't ask for one, but I have one now so I decided to take a picture for the picture thread. I don't believe I've ever taken a picture just for new years sooo here you go. me after working a 13 hour shift yesterday/today:

so yeah, stoned, a little drunk and tired as fuck
  • SBB is coming. Bricks and Noodles beware.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Not how I pictured you, but somehow it fits.
  • Insane teacher
brian chemicals
  • No that isn't me in the avatar!
  • PipPipPipPip
I took like 60 pictures last night and these are the only two of me! Anyway, I can't get the right balance between flash and no flash.

Below are things I've taken part to create:

Channel Changer 1-3 Complete
Easy Mac Complete
Easy Mac 2
Last Legend

www.myspace.com/tylermiremusic
  • Master of Puppets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Erave, I really did not expect you to look like that. I don't know how I imagined you, but not like that.
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I thought you were a generic GWer with long hair and glasses.
  • sea of vodka
hes posted like 50 photos of himself???
  • The sun sets forever over Blackwater park
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

playin around with my camera some more. trying to figure out if it is possible to integrate camera use into my articles more (here I am doin research about pirates)