Event Saleop here (Read 33 times)

• I R WIZARD >:O
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
Hello

My name is Saleop. I was more active on IRC back in the day, but occasionally posted and lurked the forums.

I created a series of parody RPG Maker games called "Ultra Quest" with AnonymousGuy, who I've long since lost contact with. I think we made about 3 or 4 games total. If anyone here happens to have any of those games on their hard drive for some reason, I would appreciate if you could upload them somewhere.

Semper Games
  • eating pinecones
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
I think I do have Ultra Quest up on the Internet Archive, I'll have to check and take a look. :) Glad to have you here, I remember AnonymousGuy and his crazed wolf avatar and I remember you having a homestar runner one.

• I R WIZARD >:O
  • PipPip
I think I do have Ultra Quest up on the Internet Archive, I'll have to check and take a look. :) Glad to have you here, I remember AnonymousGuy and his crazed wolf avatar and I remember you having a homestar runner one.

I was a big Homestar fan back then! And if you really have my stupid old rm2k game that would be the most amazing thing in the world dude.
Homestar Runner kicked ass, I used to watch the Strong Bad emails videos all day. I wish I could find some of my lost RPG Maker stuff, but alas it's lost to time. I hope you find your old projects. It's nice to meet you as well, back in the day I was known as Lord_Gelgothia and lurked around the forums primarily.