Topic: Happy New Salt + What's on your mind 2012: CHILL YOUR HEAD (Read 116273 times)

• VILLAIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
Happy new salt everyone. Also this is the new WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND topic.

• Administrator
  • Group: Premium Member
I was thinking of making a suggesstion in the feedback forums about this. awesome.

• Administrator
@Farren: I'm a Filipino (only one in here), if you need help with tagalog I could help. I'm fairly fluent with most of the dialects as well as I was from the province.

@DietCoke: Yea, it sounds good isn't it. We got that from years of colonialism from various countries around the world.
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
If we work with more of them or I end up in the area and start picking it up again I might ask you for help dude. But I don't know any filipeno's otherwise so it wouldn't be practical atm. I might need to learn some portugese we're supposed to be going to work over there for five years later this year after we go get my ship back.

The only phrase I can remember right now sounds like: NAI TANAKA NAI or something like that and they told me it means "whats up dude". Hardy my buddy told me to keep saying it to his older cousin Nick who is like 27 but looks like he's 15 in a really high pitched voice. So it could have meant something else...

And then we had little nestor and old nestor. Little nestor was hardy, nick, and little nestor's uncle and looked like a chubby mister miyagi. He tried to pull his dick out when a white dude I worked with told him that all asians have small peckers. Would do 150 crunches every day trying to work off his beer belly and would call me "phawen". Damn I miss those guys.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • PEW PEW PEW
I had a pot roast for dinner. pot roasts forever

• HO HO HO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
happy nude year! i hope 2012 kills us all
http://angrygeometry.wordpress.com
  • PEW PEW PEW
happy new barf year is more like it. I'm gonna puke.
Quote from: aaaa
enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGuaq80x3mQ
I feel embarrassed just having watched that video. idk how people were riled up about the sexism and violence in duke nukem forever when shit like this exists. I don't actually know anything about the new duke nukem, but I don't know how it could be as bad as this. this is dead serious, the only humor being "lol he can really kill that guy with epic graphic brutality/lol he can really fuck 10 of those dumb whores at the same time like a boss and they love it and he doesn't even need to pay, like 300 shoulda been if it hadn't been censored for the pussies". even the new mortal kombat has that harvester vibe going on, though it still manages to look like a pretty awful game (that kratos guy is in it too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aOEk522PDM
  • Fuckin' A.
  • I know your secrets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
^This is actually what God of War should have been like. I love The Making of God of War. It sums up all of my opinions about the games industry. Character design: KRATOS IS BRUTAL. Level design: HOW I PLACE ENEMIES IS I PLACE THEM EVERYWHERE.
  • It's Me, Picasso
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
I was panning to go out or something but I've fund myself vegged out in front of the computer as usual. I guess I'll give it a try.
Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.
  • Fuckin' A.

edit: hahaaaa i just want to post all the pics from superadventures

2012 is so exceptionally boring i registered an account on saltw. 
king k rool is a dick
  • Administrator
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

@Farren: haha. that doesn't sound like tagalog at all. but yea my father was a seaman for severl years and he told stories and i believe most of us get along pretty well with other nationalities.

so hero bash is like reddit and facebook and memes and all sorts of shit i guess.  IT'S LIKE 2007 ALL OVER AGAIN.
king k rool is a dick
  • Administrator
except we don't have a homepage... oops.
except we don't have a homepage... oops.

the post 9/11 world is a difficult one.
king k rool is a dick
  • I fear and I tremble
so hero bash is like reddit and facebook and memes and all sorts of shit i guess.  IT'S LIKE 2007 ALL OVER AGAIN.

the post 9/11 world is a difficult one.

yeah, we don't do this shit anymore dude. Its 2012 and we're all in our 20s so we try to act like it.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • Fuckin' A.
ho boy
  • Administrator
but it's the internet...

anyway, this is a nice vid. 'Zeitgeist 2011. Year in Review' (I hat the use of zeitgeist remind me of te series of those dumb conspiracy vids)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAIEamakLoY
  • kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
I wouldn't even mind that stuff if it had the level of self awareness or irony of exploitation cinema. But thing is that particularly in america, this kind of thing is taken at face value these days, and so it's made in such a sterile po-faced way.
I have a softspot for the cheap and nasty stuff, Trashy Video Nasties or Sleazy sexploitation,(I'm downloading a massive torrent of Russ Meyer films, eek!). because deep down it knows it's hideously dumb and so bases it's whole approach on finding the best way to be dumb.
A recent japanese movie, Big Tits Zombies, is a really great b-movie about strippers and zombies. It's dumb, camp, funny and over the top. Compare it to say, Sucker Punch which is just dumb, characterless, bland, generic and really fucking creepy how much of a fucking pedo zack snyder is!! Modern violent games like God of War, Mortal Kombat and such are like Sucker Punch in that they try and add a sheen of professionalism on something that is just garbage, and that makes it so much worse. By taking such things seriously, it ends up being far more sleazy, sexist and disturbing than the cheap trashy alternative.