Tutorial DJ Broadcasting Guides [Winamp & Foobar] (Read 1324 times)

• PipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Broadcasting Guides [Winamp & Foobar]

UPDATED: 5th April 2006 - Multi-DJ guide added

These guides are for broadcasting only, you can listen to GWRadio without any modification, just click here.

Before you proceed, please ensure you have applied to be a scheduled DJ or a Freelance DJ. You will NOT be able to broadcast on the whahay server as this guide will not detail the password.

Also, make sure any music you are playing is properly tagged. There are pleanty of various applications and guides that will help with this, just check google.

Winamp & SHOUTcast

Foobar & Oddcast

Multiple DJs/Guests for all players

Credit to leafo for the Foobar guide.

If you have any problems, please post them in this topic or contact myself or one of the GW council members. This topic should not be used for anything else (any unnecessary posts will be deleted). If you have guides for other media players, contact me.
Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:48:50 pm by Mike
  • PipPip
UPDATED: 04/04/2006 - Multi-DJ guide added
  • <font color="orange" face="arial">thx mike</font>
  • PipPip
I still want to press the ability to use Skype or Ventrilo (preferably SKype) over shows. I just had a wonderful conversation with a texas woman over Skype, wherein we discusssed the most rampant NSFW-stuff, dissing my friends who were listening in so badly I could smell the burnt skin. :)

Mike and I tried, but to no avail - Leafo, do you know how, I ask?
  • PipPip
I still want to press the ability to use Skype or Ventrilo (preferably SKype) over shows. I just had a wonderful conversation with a texas woman over Skype, wherein we discusssed the most rampant NSFW-stuff, dissing my friends who were listening in so badly I could smell the burnt skin. :)

Mike and I tried, but to no avail - Leafo, do you know how, I ask?

You can use anything like that with this, it should work (Xanqui and I did it). Once you are set up like that, just have the conversation with your friend and it should be fine :x