Politics I have a Dissassociation Disorder and Fancy Rubber Ducks - the Sequel (Read 2813 times)

• <font color="orange" face="arial">thx mike</font>
  • PipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
A lot of stuff has happened during the last year, no doubt about it. However, 2006 still heralds the debut of my radio passion, a simple and innocent way for me to share some mostly nice music and good times with this awesome community. I recently changed host to www.ajsee.com from www.kalar.be, and so, most of the pictures and resources associated with ASL has been temporarily displaced (I recently became an avid backup fan).

In about a month or so, I'm starting my world tour, with only my laptop and a tape recorder as my constant companions. By then I'll hopefully have coded a flash applet into www.ajsee.com/asl , that'll make it possible for me to keep spreading da luuv to you folks.

Thanks all of you for your great help in aiding my future dreams and fuelling my ambitions - :)

to return in a sweeter, faster fashion, 2007!

sponsored by mike robinson, awesome, also, mainly gaming world with bart gniado something (manly, spelling less important)
Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 09:15:35 pm by Kalar