Topic: The List: CG3 (Read 12776 times)

• <font color="orange" face="arial">thx mike</font>
  • PipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I'll look into it, thank you RPG. :)
  • Lord of Hotmogs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I thought of something else: if all doesn't work, play again and talk to Jouya (instead of Dara) in the ceremony. There are two different paths with two different mini-games in my chapter, so you can still play the other chapters.

The vehicle bug isn't from my part though, I've tested it on different computers and it works fine. I got similar problems before, and they were solved by finding the rtp chip and putting it in the appropriate folder. It's probably a problem with your RM2K3 installation.

I really hope this delay doesn't stop you from making an awesome chapter like the one from CG2! :P
  • PipPip
Thanks, RPG. :) I'll certainly take a good swing at it, that's for sure. Now, however, I'm at the part where I've Getting rather annoyed with my rm2k3, the deadline's coming up, and I haven't even played it through yet. ;_;
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Just sent this to Belross:

"I've decided to resign from CG3. I just can't stand working with RM2k3 anymore. Thought i'd make up my mind about it a few days in advance so you can plan accordingly. Wishing you good luck with the game!"

I opened it today to check it out. All the memories came back to me. The horrible, horrible memories. I would not be able to handle spending two weeks with this. Guess I just made a reserve happy!
  • RPG Demon creator
  • Pip
Would it be possible for me to fill Bisse's slot and put the reserve in my slot?  I know it's probably a long shot, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
  • Gamemaker > Rm2k
  • PipPipPipPip
Can't wait to get started on my part. 8-)

IT IS STILL FAR IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!
<Drule> I can play the didgeridoo actually
<Drule> some guy on the street taught me
<Drule> come to think of it
<Drule> it was pretty gross how I played on his didgeridoo

so wrong...
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Thanks, RPG. :) I'll certainly take a good swing at it, that's for sure. Now, however, I'm at the part where I've Getting rather annoyed with my rm2k3, the deadline's coming up, and I haven't even played it through yet. ;_;
You have 5 days left and you haven't even PLAYED THROUGH THE GAME?

Dude.

I need to open the latest version and see where these supposed missing resources are.

Also, I will put GC in Bisse's old slot and stick the first reserve in. What happened to the whole X-MAS IS GR8 mentality?
Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 05:57:51 am by Belross
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • RPG Demon creator
  • Pip
X-mas is great, it's just that I'm very eager to do my part! (I think impatience got the better of me)
  • MURRY CRITSMATS
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Sweet.. I'd love to help out in the next CG if that's possible.. Which.. Should be in like a year...

R.I.P Steel
  • PipPip
You have 5 days left and you haven't even PLAYED THROUGH THE GAME?

Dude.

I need to open the latest version and see where these supposed missing resources are.

Also, I will put GC in Bisse's old slot and stick the first reserve in. What happened to the whole X-MAS IS GR8 mentality?

I know. Actually, I only have the duration of the day, aprés ca it's being drunk and incoherrent for the coming fifteen days in a row, WHY THANK YOU GOOD SIR.

• Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Well unless you can convince me that you can make a worthwhile chapter in such a short amount of time, I'm probably going to skip you. >:
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • No, it doesn't stand for anything.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Belross means serious business!!
  • RPG Demon creator
  • Pip
Come in Kalar your time is up!!!
  • Lord of Hotmogs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I guess that means Kalar couldn't do it. I was looking forward to his chapter. :(
Why is Kalar banned, btw?

Oh well, I was looking forward to Darren's chapter too!
Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 12:27:15 pm by RPG
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
He's not banned, he's just using a TOTALLY CLEVER banned avatar.

He also didn't turn in anything, so he is skipped! I'll take a day or two to see if there actually ARE any resource bugs.
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • GW Staff: Article Alcoholic (Current Mood: Happy!)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
He's not banned, he's just using a TOTALLY CLEVER banned avatar.

He also didn't turn in anything, so he is skipped! I'll take a day or two to see if there actually ARE any resource bugs.

As I've been play-testing, I've been taking notes on spelling mistakes, and some bugs. I'll PM you with a list as soon as I finish the last chapter. (I'm almost there.)
  • 100% not arab
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Actually Kalar is banned but it was only a 24 hour thing because he pulled a "drunk on internet" (i deleted most of his spam).
WHY SO SERIOUS HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Oh. I got a drunken PM from him during that time period, so I didn't think he was really banned.
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • Quoth the raven "Nevermore."
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Hm. I just replayed mine and noticed a bug which got by me. Hey Belross, when you play through to try and find resource bugs, could you please go into my chapter and, on the last map, find the event titled "EV0001" (the auto-start one) and find the place in the coding where it says:

Move Event: Guard 1, Move Up, Move Up, Change Graphic, Phasing Mode ON

and change it to:

Move Event: Guard 1, Move Down, Move Down, Move Down, Move Down, Change Graphic, Phasing Mode ON

and then change Guard 1's animation type from Fixed Graphic to Non-Continuous?

That'd be really awesome if you did. You see, I had tested my chapter's ending scene several times, but then when I sent you my "revised version" of the chapter with a few bug fixes, I decided to randomly make Guard 1 move (whereas before he just stood still). But, I was in such a hurry to get it to you, I guess I forgot to test it before zipping it up. So yeah... His current movement is pretty silly and ruins the scene, so it'd honestly be much appreciated if you could fix it up for me. =\

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • I will.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Hrm, no Kalar chapter. Does this mean the release date is pushed back by two weeks?
boop oop a doop