Hello Been a long time... (Read 313 times)

• Action RPG Demi-God
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
I remember not too long ago I found this place but didn't remember if it was still gaming world or something else so I could never find it again.  Clearly, my google-fu was lacking then cause I found this place again with no problem.  I still see a few familiar faces around, so that's good.  What's good, people? ^_^
  • VILLAIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
sup
I'm straining myself to remember where I remember your username from. Weren't you in one of Erave's Easy Mac games?
  • Action RPG Demi-God
  • PipPipPipPip
Yeah, the very first Easy Mac one I believe.  I was a member here for years, I think since before RPGMaker 2003 was a thing.  It was mainly RPG Maker 95 and RPG Maker 2000 that was being used by everyone around the time.  I still remember quite a few people like Erave, Tenchu, Rusty, Jumar1987, Phatradeph, RPGGoddess, Senior Behemoth, Pyrate, Steel Paladin, Faust, Nightblade, Bloodrose, DrFunk and quite a few others.
  • Watch out Kitty! The room turned sideways!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Kezay had blastoise avatar iirc. AM I RC?
  • Action RPG Demi-God
  • PipPipPipPip

Yep.  Well, when I first joined GW I used this default purple ocean/horizon looking thing for an avatar.  Then I used Blastoise and then a member named Phatradeph created this animated .gif of a mini breakdancing version of myself that I eventually used as well.  Eventually I went back to Blastoise.

Just to give an idea of how long it has been since I visited what used to be GamingWorld I remember logging into my old account to see how everything was going only to find out that a user named SteelPaladin (I think that was him) had passed away.  I stuck around a few months after that but then real life and other interests killed my net time for quite a while.
Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:33:15 am by Kezay
При стандартных действиях:

Система-Импорт/экспорт-Экспорт - результат = "No valid data sent"

что пишет лог:

E_COMPILE_ERROR Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed
File: /var/www/amebel-deryugin/magento/app/code/local/Df/ImportExport/Model/Export/Entity/Product.php
Line: 18

Т.е. используемый синтаксис вызова в php 5.4 не только объявлен устаревшим это было еще в 5.3
Версия Magento:     2.17.29 1.7.0.2
Версия PHP:         5.4.4-14deb7u2

Решите вопрос с корректной работой стандартного экспорта.
Срочно.

п.с.
Отключение Вашего модуля импорт/экпорт результата на дает все равно No "valid data sent"
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member

Yep.  Well, when I first joined GW I used this default purple ocean/horizon looking thing for an avatar.  Then I used Blastoise and then a member named Phatradeph created this animated .gif of a mini breakdancing version of myself that I eventually used as well.  Eventually I went back to Blastoise.

Just to give an idea of how long it has been since I visited what used to be GamingWorld I remember logging into my old account to see how everything was going only to find out that a user named SteelPaladin (I think that was him) had passed away.  I stuck around a few months after that but then real life and other interests killed my net time for quite a while.
Steel died yep. Then DoktorMartini did shortly after. and im sure im forgetting another one who was a staple to the community passing. might it have been MKKmypet? 
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
also i remember you, i joined eons ago too as wyrmnite, then ær for a bit (and briefly Andy Dick) 
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær