Humor Jake and Amir Dot Com [humour] (Read 150 times)

• Moses
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Jake and Amir are two people who make funny videos.

That above sentence pretty accurately described what I'm about to talk about. I don't know whether this is somewhat undiscovered or very old and widespread, but I just came across the site so I'm talking about it!

Basically these two guys, Jake and Amir, work for CollegeHumor. As a hobby, they started making these short videos (:30 - 4:00, roughly, although those are the two extremes) that are pretty funny. The story goes like this: Jake and Amir (yeah the characters have the actors' names) both work at some unnamed programming place, and Amir is more or less obsessed with Jake. Amir is like Dwight's and Andy's child, from The Office. He says all sorts of stupid things, and is generally a moron. Meanwhile, Jake has to put up with his retardation. Jake yells a lot and is overall pretty demeaning to Amir, but he is a nice guy too.

It's not that easy to explain the concept because it's pretty simple (what???) but the videos are really funny and wacky and they're definitely a good thing to watch when you're bored!

The Site

Here are some of the best/my favorites:

Pictionary

March Madness

Movie Debate

Amir's Birthday

New Years Resolutions

My Boy

I haven't seen them all, not even close, but they're really funny and I highly suggest them! And if I'm the only one on the internet who hasn't seen them up to this point, then... Watch them anyway I guess.
Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:55:41 am by Sarevok