General Category > Entertainment and Media

Chad Wardenn, the "PEE ES TRIPOL" fag

(1/1)

darkjak951:
This is so stupid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ixNkEXOSU90
Now i find it funny but his logic is so stupid it makes me want to.....

If you like stuff that is so stupid that its funny, watch it. If you want to see what true fanboyism is, then watch it. I just find it appauling that this kid who thinks he is black, bashes wii(or "system with a controller that looks like a dildo" in his case) and 360(or xbox circle in his case) without truley telling why the ps3(or "Pee Es Tripol" in his case) is better than any of them. I just felt like sharing a true example of stupid fanboyism to you guys, this is the real deal. This is Chad Fucking Wardenn!

Ghost_Aspergers:
You just imgfacepalmed?

Banned.

darkjak951:

--- Quote from: KBJGXLM on May 17, 2008, 05:40:27 am ---You just imgfacepalmed?

Banned.

--- End quote ---

how would that ban me? Besides its not me, its snake from MGS:PO >.> 
edit: ya know what, lock this topic because the instance that another person on the forum might post somthing an ass would say.
just....lock it

dbus:

--- Quote from: Ghost_Aspergers on May 17, 2008, 05:40:27 am ---You just imgfacepalmed?

Banned.
--- End quote ---
Did you seriously think that you could ban THE darkjak?  Are you kidding me, you poser.

I'm so sick of people like you thinking you can outsmart darkjak.  Please do not post anymore or I will steal your mailbox

stogiesfan94:

--- Quote from: dbus on March 16, 2021, 01:10:00 am ---
--- Quote from: Ghost_Aspergers on May 17, 2008, 05:40:27 am ---You just imgfacepalmed?

Banned.

--- End quote ---
Did you seriously think that you could ban THE darkjak?  Are you kidding me, you poser.

I'm so sick of people like you thinking you can outsmart darkjak.  Please do not post anymore or I will steal your mailbox
--- End quote ---
Darkjak is a travesty made flesh.

Fail. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version