Action [DEMO] Amazooon (Read 540 times)

• mmmrh
  • Group: Member
AMAZOOON

KAMEN RIDER AMAZON CAN.

Daisuke Yamamoto grew as a feral child in the Amazon Rainforest after a plane crash that killed both of his parents, but this idyllic existence is cut when the Ten-Faced Demon and his evil organization slaughter the village, leaving Daisuke with the mysterious GiGi armlet. With his last ounce of strength, Elder Bago, last of the Incas, performs a mystical surgery to transform Daisuke into Kamen Rider Amazon!

Kamen Rider Amazon can transform into a being of incredible strength. Using his claws (S), he can make swift strikes to take down the foul Dinosaur Ghosts of Gedon! No one can escape when he slashes in frenzy! Not even bullets! With Amazon's existence in the jungle, the Tokyo jungle can be conquered as well. Amazon can leap high (A), but he can also grab onto ledges and kick off walls! With this impressive arsenal of feats, Amazon takes on Gedon alone...

TATAKAE, AMAZON!!

Even though it's technically finished, I plan on working on it in the next days and expanding it.
Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:14:21 pm by thernz
  • PipPip
wow dude, this looks really cool, were the sprites done by you?
  • I am also known as jimmy7512
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Downloading! I really wish you would release more games!

EDIT: I found it hard to jump on walls and move up from them. Otherwise I found it mildly enjoyable!
Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:13:50 pm by SupremeWarrior
RMN Profile
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1446/?p=2#posts

GameJolt Profile
http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/action/zombie-outbreak/830/

• *lurk lurk lurk*
NOOOOOOO! THE INCAAAAANS~ (Half of my family is Peruvian :P)
But seriously this looks adorable, interesting, and awesome and I'll be sure to try it out if my Mac doesn't hate it.
  • I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
the bottom download link has an extra speech mark on it, btw.

game looks pretty fun DL'ing now
www.jmickle.com
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The wall jump is kind of difficult to get right and I haven't beaten the second boss but this is a very pretty game
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • mmmrh
I've made changes so that wall jumping is quicker (he doesn't stick to the wall as long) to give it a quicker pace. I'll overhaul it later to be easier. Gun soldier bullets can now be destroyed by your attacks as well, making the the enemy fodder actually fodder instead of pains in the back. Amazon has more health while bosses have half the health they have. Overall, yeah, it should be easier, especially because of being able to destroy the smaller bullets now.

wow dude, this looks really cool, were the sprites done by you?
Yeah. I probably should've spent more time bug-testing than spriting though. Even still, some them animate pretty poorly.
  • god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
So I played this game a little later than I said I would...

I liked the blood effects, and overall everything looked really good! The game was pretty easy though, especially the first boss (especially considering you can destroy the energy attacks with yours, so no dodging is really necessary) The second boss was a bit harder, but after I died once, I had enough health to really just stand there and slash.

Fighting dinosaurs is awesome in any game though! Woo!
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
  • PipPip
I dont know if its just me but why is the gameplay so floaty? like its in slow motion.  Surely its not my hardware.
  • *untis* *untis* ^
  • PipPip
Download because it looks pretty. Also, K0le, some ABS-type games opt for the slow-motion effect (think Devil May Cry, in a way) to keep it from getting too hectic.
How about no!? You are an idiotic version of a baboon.