Dev - RMXP [Advert]Final Fantasy Essence (Read 7425 times)

• FF6 da great!
  • Pip
  • Group: Member

-----------------------------------

Welcome to my Final Fantasy Essence thread!

---------------------------
Storyline:

Prologue
-----------------
Characters:

---------------------------
Sreenshots!:

World Map
--------------------
Music:
Storm's Theme
Main Theme
Battle Theme
Prelude

--------------------
Credits:

-Director-
Kristin F.

-Writer-
Kristin F.
Lex S.
Jess A.
Ted B.
Solid278

-Spriter-
Lex S.
Oblivia

-Music-
Shizu - Retired
Yusuf O. - Dunno what happened
Mark - He's temp for main theme

-Artist-
Possibly taken!

-Game System-
Ted B.

-Others-
Anyone who helps me
And Square Enix/Soft

-------------------------

As you could tell, I was getting a bit more "Eh" about the story towards the end. I had something going but went cliche. The story isn't too finalized... but yeah. I've been with this project for about a year and a half. I have gone through 4million Xander Sprites X.x...

But anyway!

Thanks for reading! Hope I can get these spaces filled!

If you ever want to contact me:
--
--
PM me - Active
or
AIM: CelesloveVI - Always Active
or
Email: [email protected] - 50/100 chance of me replying immediately lol[/center]
Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 02:37:05 am by lil_Vivi

Best Vaporware from HBGames! Thanks to the forum!
-------------------------------------------

Winner of the Project of the Month for July is Final Fantasy Essence, a project that is being worked very well for a great team.

Congratulations Celes, Matty, Sinmora, Solid278, Lex, Mark, Ryan, and especially Atoa for the excellent work!
http://www.santuariorpgmaker.com/forum/galeria-de-projetos/final-fantasy-essence/
  • >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Your game looks awesome. If you actually use your own graphics it will be even more awesome. I didn't read the storyline though...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
What is this being made in? It looks pretty interesting! I'll definitely check it out when a release hits.
The Misadventures of Crimebot
I'm loving the world map. What maker are you using? That 3D map looks really tempting.

Visit me at naggynerd.com
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
That world map isnt just a 3D image in rpg maker?
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • FF6 da great!
  • Pip
Lol the world map is something I did in photoshop. The actual world map is the second mode 7 image. And thanks guys.

Your game looks awesome. If you actually use your own graphics it will be even more awesome. I didn't read the storyline though...
I am using custom made graphics. And really really really well edited graphics.

Never seen that before =)? Well that's because its sprited... not ripped or used in any other game. But thanks... I guess XD...

I'm also using RMXP for all of this. I'll post some battle pics soon... I have to do backgrounds and sprites @_@... Thanks all.

Winner of the Project of the Month for July is Final Fantasy Essence, a project that is being worked very well for a great team.

Congratulations Celes, Matty, Sinmora, Solid278, Lex, Mark, Ryan, and especially Atoa for the excellent work!
http://www.santuariorpgmaker.com/forum/galeria-de-projetos/final-fantasy-essence/
  • Meh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Is their world flat, or do they use magic to keep the large frozen continent right next to the giant desert?
m
ohap
  • >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I am using custom made graphics. And really really really well edited graphics.

I noticed, that's why I've said that. :fogetshh:

Is their world flat, or do they use magic to keep the large frozen continent right next to the giant desert?
:fogetlaugh:
Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 03:42:30 pm by Bandito
  • FF6 da great!
  • Pip

Lol <_< You know FFVI does that too. Narshe... Figaro. Y'know. It's fantasy XD... That desert is where the essence is anyway... underneath that continent. Although the essence keeps the world a live, it killed the continent.

• >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I don't remember snow in FF6 world map...
  • FF6 da great!
  • Pip
Weeellll... it wasn't shown on map, but it was there... I guess. Iono. Maybe I'll move some continents around.

• >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
My recommendation is to put the desert in the middle. If you look at the IRL world map the deserts are more likely than not in the middle (equator) than in the south. But if look at Australia you will say 'it's in the south man', but looks more closely it is more close to the equator than the south pole. Just put the desert continent a little more to the north and be done with it man/girl.
  • FF6 da great!
  • Pip

better?

• >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Looks cool where it is.
looks promising, i'll give this a try if and when it gets finished.
  • FF6 da great!
  • Pip
looks promising, i'll give this a try if and when it gets finished.

Thanks and it will get done! No if in this. This game has been in the works since 2007. So it will get finished. I only started eventing. The story has evolved so greatly since then. It actually feels like Final Fantasy now... I guess.
Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 03:14:57 pm by lil_Vivi

A place or location controlled by a single leader who has hired multiple administrators and many staffers to manage it for him. The most dominant place or location in the immediate area, yet still suffering from a host of problems
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Wait, we have a bot named gamingw.. holy f*uck.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • Need Rippers...... -_-
Awesome looking game, I hope its gets seen through completion.
Dark Wolf
Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism - My Film Professor
  • <Custom Title here>
  • Pip
This actually looks promising, keep up the good work.