Dev - Gamemaker Humble bundle RPG maker (Read 350 times)

• Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Basicly, I saw this and I'm wondering it It's worth it, what do you think? I'm genuinely tempted (especially now that i'm more capable with ruby programming) but at the same time I don't know if I will ever make any real use of it.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • i don't like change
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Well I remember paying around 12$ for rpgmaker just on the whim that I might end up using it at some point.

Now if you pay that much you get all this extra DLC for it with random extra stuff.

So to answer you question. If you don't know if you are getting any actual USE out of it, then I dunno maybe? All I know is I'm not paying 12 more dollars for a bunch of dlc stuff, but I still imagine myself maybe using it at some point given how robust and easy to use ruby is. I mean you can pay anything and still have it, so no reason not to do at least that I guess?
  • Uggablaggableaggh!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Basicly, I saw this and I'm wondering it It's worth it, what do you think? I'm genuinely tempted (especially now that i'm more capable with ruby programming) but at the same time I don't know if I will ever make any real use of it.

Yeah, it's worth it. There's plenty of resources in it and few games included too, plus two RPG Makers and character creation program and other fancy stuff. It's a real nice bargain and the money go to good cause.

And that's when I decided to become a barber.

@drbigt

"*sniff* your work, just inspires me to become a better lover." - Brent Murray.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
screw it, I'm going for it, at least, even If I don't use it, I've given money to charity!
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm glad you mentioned this, I just logged in to link this too. Its a nice deal and a great way to donate money to charity even if you go for the first option of VX for like a dollar. Looking at it though, I think ill go for the second option which comes with xp also at 6 dollars, not too bothered about that character creation tool, what ever that is.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • The Corrector
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I just got this too, after finding all my old rm2k files.  I want to see if I can get them to work with VX or XP.  If not, I'll hunt down rm2k and feel justified since I paid money for the software.  I want to see all the shit I did ten years ago.
IT IS JUST A MATTER OF 2XING THE SPRITES FOR RMVXA'S DOUBLE RES

i had capslock on but realized this was urgent
http://choinheap.tumblr.com/
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
is the pic from you avvy from Tetsuo the Iron Man?
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
yes
http://choinheap.tumblr.com/