Hello hi hello!!! (Read 192 times)

• Group: Member
hmm mmystery
Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:58:10 am by cam?
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
am i alive? what a wonderful time 2 bi alaiv?

ok, so why not. sounds good to me?? it does really sound like sitcom in a good way, like riffing on the ridicilous closed-world premise of sitcom like friends, where everything is ultra-defined and OCD structured. i'm not even sure how much the struggle between tv and internet is... like focal point, like i'd be cool if it was like this premise game sorta tries to return but is coldly ignored by everyone within the game ahha. godard the movie creator looks happy.
u suspect u get more flesh n' bones around it and it gets better when u get down and dirty to creation process, to that whole flow - state. i mean if you look like norm mcdonald show, the whole premise of that show (it's a real show btw) is UTTER SHIT and it's incredibly hilarious.

idk don't mind me, don't take me too serious please... i'm just talkin autta my ass... i was reading this, while listening to some hella good music (jeff buckley) who'se just really into improvisation and creation process, and i was like "huh. on second thought, real good ideas don't come out of like... perfect plan, but from real raw and dirty creation process". anyways AHEM LIKEWISE, i don't know if MY post makes any sense EITHER!! "oh my god, we got so MUCH in COMMON..." ahhah i better go get some rest...
Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:31:35 pm by bonzi_buddy
ur a crazy man i like u    
hmhmm muystwery
Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:58:21 am by cam?
nymsyetrt
Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 04:58:26 am by cam?
  • clockamite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
i had a dream recently where a man in a grey suit with a horribly scarred face consisting of misshapen strips of old leather screamed nonsense gibberish as he lurched around a tiny facsimile house that was placed in the middle of an illuminated tv stage... as the dream went on it was revealed the man was a beloved local childrens entertainer with a local access show who was burnt in a house fire but who still continued his role in spite of everything, to widespread approval, and that the image i had was actually positive and inspiring rather than unsettling. i think the source of the dream was like eric andre crossed with the beloved dracula host from gremlins 2. anyway i think there is a lot of potential in "cross fertilising media" and i wish you godspeed.
http://harmonyzone.org
thank u for sharing your dream i enjoyed that