Anime [A Hatsu-YEAH! Feature] Masked Rider Double (Kamen Rider W) (Read 3739 times)

• i don't like change
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
it's ok, it's probably just an rpgmaker game anyway

but man i get the feeling japan television/anime is like nintendo

each time they try to come up with a new gimmick for their show but it just turns out really stupid (usb drivessssssss)

It's not really there to be a gimmick though. It's simply a feature placed so that they can distract children from the fact that they are being sold the exact same stuff they already bought last year that was based on the stuff the year before that. (They really are just like nintendo)

Or is that exactly what a gimmick is? People throw the term around so often, I've forgotten it's actual meaning.
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Yes that counts as a gimmick I think.
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Meh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
OK I thought this would be like an updated Power Rangers. Watching the video part 1/3 or w/e it  was above my expectations, but my expectations were low. I mean it actually wasn't bad, but not good.
m
ohap
  • Comrade!
  • PipPipPip
OK I thought this would be like an updated Power Rangers. Watching the video part 1/3 or w/e it  was above my expectations, but my expectations were low. I mean it actually wasn't bad, but not good.

Thats just part of the first episode. I found the megaupload links for ep 1-4 and the second episode is sooo much better than the first. Anything after episode 4 hasn't been subbed yet.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
What happened to power rangers? Why isn't power rangers cool anymore?

Afaik this show doesn't have megazords, which is all the appeal saban has ever had!
  • Sunflower of the Jollyflower Games
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
What happened to power rangers? Why isn't power rangers cool anymore?

Afaik this show doesn't have megazords, which is all the appeal saban has ever had!

Power Rangers RPM was a Terminator-influenced installment of teh dying Power Ranger franchise. There have been news of remastering the classic Power Rangers series though.

btw, teh reason why the lead characters of year 2000-onwards masked riders gradually changed from kick-ass teen stars to girly men is due to toy merchandise! teh japanese mothers (j-mothers) of course will buy their j-children some masked rider stuffies due to the actor's awesomeness.

In the Works:
[RM2K3::SFF-RPG] Wailing Mongooses in Gildepazzo

Under Hiatus/Literary Work mode:
[Lit/Rm2k3 :: Interactive Drama] NetGame Saga PROTOTYPE
[RMXP :: RPG] NetGame Saga