Attention Paging ragnar plus all who have dl'ed ragnarities (Read 132 times)

• Pip
  • Group: Member
"In the Apocalypse of Red 200X - Can you find.... last known hiding place of Ragnar Plus?"

I'm searching to download two quantities of Ragnar make:

1.  James Bind - Original source defunct, Rare rpgmaker thread only provides megaupload and nonfunctioning zshare link. Could not find reference elsewhere on net!!

2. Frog World - Was the soundtrack for this actually released, or just "Frog World Sessions"? Whether or not, neither is available at moment. I thought I remembered listening to this once but maybe not? I'd like to hear again.

If these are unavailable because of a PRIVATE MOTIVE then please let me know and I'll quickly edit this into a topic about Luigi appreciation.
Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:08:01 am by WeedWizard420
  • Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
"In the Apocalypse of Red 200X - Can you find.... last known hiding place of Ragnar Plus?"

I'm searching to download two quantities of Ragnar make:

1.  James Bind - Original source defunct, Rare rpgmaker thread only provides megaupload and nonfunctioning zshare link. Could not find reference elsewhere on net!!

2. Frog World - Was the soundtrack for this actually released, or just "Frog World Sessions"? Whether or not, neither is available at moment. I thought I remembered listening to this once but maybe not? I'd like to hear again.

If these are unavailable because of a PRIVATE MOTIVE then please let me know and I'll quickly edit this into a topic about Luigi appreciation.

james bind might be somewhere, did frog world ever come out?? because frog world sessions are the tracks i made for it
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• Pip
  • Group: Member
I had just read on your release topics for Frog World Sessions that it was a soundtrack for game that didn't happen. For some reason I wasn't sure if those were THE tracks when I wrote that, lol "Sessions" made me think of auxiliary jams

Anyway I can't find 'em: Only Bandcamp (404) and leafo (404)
Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:48:05 am by WeedWizard420