Movies A Horror Killer movie where the killer is hunted (Read 209 times)

• Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Ok, so I was watching a trailer for the latest Halloween film and I was wondering, is there a film, like Halloween or Friday the 13th where it starts out the same but as the killer does his thing it switches and the hunter becomes the hunted?
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • Group: Member
This could be an interesting premise, honestly. I've not seen a horror movie like that so far. Could be interesting.
  • Group: BANNED!

╲───────────────────────────────────┐
│ This message was removed as spam. │
└───────────────────────────────────┘
Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 09:51:56 pm by Mr. Malibus
  • PipPipPip
Hard candy is kind of like that but a thriller.

Also attack the bloc if i remember right

And there was I wanna say a french movie I saw with a girl with a shaved head, some stalker/killer killed her friend and she hunts his ass with a barbed wire baseball bat

Also another one released a few years ago about a woman that gets raped by a group of men then hunts them down one by one

Think its a trope that's been done but maybe not specifically well
It sounds stupid but I've actually had a really weird dream like this recently. Basically, a trio of killer clowns kills people at a cabin and tries to kill me and my brothers, but we escaped. Later on we decided rather than trying to run away and let the killer clowns get us while we don't expect it we were going to hunt them down and destroy them on our terms. We got a bunch of masks and stuff like Jason Vorhees and characters from the Purge and set out to get revenge on the clowns with various weapons like machetes and pickaxes, and then the dream became like a reverse slasher movie complete with 80s Friday the 13th style synth stings when we got one of them. I think it was a nightmare that became lucid and I was able to turn the tables on the villains, I was watching too many horror movies that week.
  • PipPipPip
I'd like to see a movie like this where it's basically a bunch of gang affiliated sex traffickers that capture a teenage girl and they're keeping her in a farmhouse inbetween moving her from point to another when they all find out in an unfortunate series of events that the girl's a latent psychopath that was living in a government funded care facility and just happened to be out shopping when they made the big "OOOF"

like home alone meets Halloween