Rant Darkjak you a like a t*rd (Read 100 times)

• A mysterious baby cloaked in shadow, with shining red eyes.
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
It Entertains and MEdiates me when Darkjak dies, kill Darkjak, fuck Darkjak, fra*ck Darkjak's corpse, shoot Darkjak, Darkjak murder scene photos fake, Darkjak drwoning videos, Darkjak should be destroyed, Darkjak makes me sick, Darkjak #! PUBLIC ENEMY, & AL-AROUND BAD GUY.Darkjak you a like a t*rd
You seem like the kinda guy who really gets it, bravo.

Glad there's some sensible people on this here hub of nerdom. Lol! 
Cut my life into pieces 

This is my last resort
  • #1 Darkjak fan :kaboom:
Listen here, ingrates.  I will not stand idly by while you besmirch the great name of Darkjak.

Im certain you ignoramuses didn't even know he was one of the original founding members of saltworld? That's laughable, really...

Why don't you leave it to the bros and go back to whatever internet hooverville birthed you.  You waste my time, i've got bigger fish to fry (for dinner that is, because i can afford it *snicker*)
My forum signatures includes all the Darkjak posts i've read:

All of them
  • A mysterious baby cloaked in shadow, with shining red eyes.
  • Pip
Listen here, ingrates.  I will not stand idly by while you besmirch the great name of Darkjak.

Im certain you ignoramuses didn't even know he was one of the original founding members of saltworld? That's laughable, really...

Why don't you leave it to the bros and go back to whatever internet hooverville birthed you.  You waste my time, i've got bigger fish to fry (for dinner that is, because i can afford it *snicker*)
OK. I'm only gonna say this once, boner brain. DUMBjac is Essentially and unanimously the worst, so what does that make you, who loves him. Double worse? I would rather suck off an antelope than read your posts, andt that's REALLY saying something. As For Saltworld, what ever THAT hogwash is, everyone of its users can eat my ch***de. And I don't have any bros - just "sisters", and I fuck them all day long. Hat's if you even know what "fuck" means, sigh. As for money, brag all you want. Some of us have loftier goals in life.

Capish?
Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 04:39:16 am by Cicada