Games Game Night (Read 46 times)

• Group: Member
Anybody up for trying another GW game night sometime? I do miss the days of chilling out with everyone and playing Soldat. The last few times we tried this I admit were not really successful, at least not for me. I think if we try and coordinate our days off and the online games we have we could work something out. Worth a shot I think.

I'm off Wednesdays and Thursdays each week. Some of my online games I have include:

Soldat
Starcraft
Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
Quake Live
Quake 4
Mechwarrior Online

Reply if anybody is interested.
  • eating pinecones
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
I'd be down for playing some Soldat or TF2. What times are you available to play?

I'm available until 8:30 EST tomorrow, or 9:00 EST onwards from Friday to Monday.
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I’d be down for this sometime. I also have a bunch of Jackbox party games and a way to stream them so we could play.
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I'm down the any weekend. i can adjust to others timezones. im in the middle of the atlantic ocean
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 
  • eating pinecones
Let's put some life back into Soldat. Whenever I try to go and play there are only like 2 people online :gwa:

Definitely. I'd love to get some Soldat going again. The only problem is I can't host due to some unexplained wierdness with my internet I was never able to resolve.
  • eating pinecones
So for the time being, I've arranged to have SOLDAT game nights on Saturdays 6:00pm PST / 9:00pm EST.

Hope to see you all join in!