Comics Fullmetal Alchemist - WARNING! SPOILERS! (Read 695 times)

• Meh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member

m
ohap
  • I wander alone
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
I meant the topic starter but okay.

The anime and the manga started to split ways early on in the anime but it still followed somewhat until the middle. I like the anime, it was what got me into full metal alchemist  in the first place. The gate concept in the anime confuses the heck out of me though!
  • Meh.
I meant the topic starter but okay.

The anime and the manga started to split ways early on in the anime but it still followed somewhat until the middle. I like the anime, it was what got me into full metal alchemist  in the first place. The gate concept in the anime confuses the heck out of me though!

It confused me a little bit too at first.
m
ohap
  • 2nd oldest Crestfallen Few
  • PipPip
This is a big manga spoiler to those who haven't read that far yet.

tnodekatemittuoforuoyefilotedocedsiht
  • I wander alone
  • Pip
Yeah the gate concept in the manga makes a lot more sense than it does in the anime.
  • Meh.
Alright guys, I finally almost finished the Manga (well, I'm up to latest Volume anyway). It's pretty fucking awesome. Though the Anime will always have a place in my heart, the Manga was just as good as all of you said it was and more. The character development was magnificent and was way more than expected. The minor changes that I listed earlier really were minor compared to the grand scheme of the Manga and all the changes that took place. Also, things were much better explained in the Manga and made more sense . I was longing for more after the end of the Anime, and eventually made the mistake of watching the Movie (the movie really soured the wonderful experience I had with the Anime and made we wish I had never seen it), and the Manga is just what I was searching for. So, thanks to [Sam] for making this thread that actual led me to read the Manga, and thanks to everyone's input. :D
Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 01:37:32 am by Aztec
m
ohap
No problem.  Eagerly awaiting the next chapter now that