Movies Last movie you watched? (Read 104064 times)

• Boy Next Door
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
There was a movie called LifeForce where the female villain was naked the whole time too.

Complete Chaos [Full Game available!][/url] (No RTP required)
Also try out my demo: A Nightmare in Sunnydale, California
http://gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=81758.0
---
MMZ [Short Demo Available][/url]
VANITY[demo version][/url]
  • :O~
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I um, watched It Happened One Night a few days ago. It was really great. It's probably on google video.
youtube.com/teamhibbert
  • Forgotten Neural Kiss...
  • Pip
I went to watch the new Bond movie (Quantum of Solace) the other day. It was amazing, especially considering how far down-hill the series had gone since Goldeneye, although I was a little dissapointed with it being a little too short. The ending did seem a little rushed when the rest of the movie had been building things up at a nice pace.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I went to watch the new Bond movie (Quantum of Solace) the other day. It was amazing, especially considering how far down-hill the series had gone since Goldeneye, although I was a little dissapointed with it being a little too short. The ending did seem a little rushed when the rest of the movie had been building things up at a nice pace.
what i thought this came out the 14th
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
came out on the 31st here.
youtube.com/teamhibbert
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
UK gets it first.
  • Fuck off!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
the man from earth
  • I need scissors! 61!
Eagle Eye... it seemed very MGS-inspired.
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I saw uh,

Britannia Hospital and Contact.
  • professional disappointment
i saw guy ritchie's RocknRolla at the cinema last weekend. very good movie. as far as ritchie's films go it's not as clever as revolver is, but i'd say it's about as good as snatch if not better.

and if you've never heard of any of this, do yourself a favor and watch some guy ritchie stuff. as far as crime films go, i don't really think i've seen a better writer/director of them in recent memory, and i'm including guys like coppola and scorsese. guy ritchie's films are a lot of fun without being idiotic or patronizing. one of the few filmmakers whose films are fun because he's actually that talented.

i'd have made a topic suggesting people go see it but i am LAZY. also, we got it here in the states much later so i would feel like OLD NEWS GRAMPS making a topic about a movie that came out two months ago
  • more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
sidenote: guy ritchie - he married madonna nuff said

I just saw Road House. It was incredible. :D
http://www.fallingbot.com/
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Taken

Have never even heard of this movie until I watched it, absolutely amazing.. took me by surprise how good it was! Powerful story with some great action scenes.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • sea of vodka
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
sidenote: guy ritchie - he married madonna nuff said
thank you for this little bit of insight JOJOFACE

anyway, i just watched KIDS.  i always wanted to watch it when i was ten, but it was one of the few movies my parents wouldn't let me see.  turns out it blows and comes off like some TEEN ABSTINENCE scare tactic.  parents get ready to freak out this is what your kids do when they're out (beat people to death with skateboards, contract hiv)!!!!!!  and also of course TEENS!!!!!! dont have sex it only takes one time.......to get aids.  seriously it was gross as hell.  at first i just thought MAN I WONDER HOW MANY PARENTS BOUGHT THIS SHIT but then i realized they were trying to scare the shit out of teenage girls so they'd be too afraid of getting aids to have sex (the whore didnt get it but the one who only did it once did that could be you young lady!!!) and it kept going downhill from there.  what a shitty message, man.  the kids were very convincingly idiotic, though.  it was like i was in middle/high school again!  so props there
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Just saw Amelie and Boogie Nights.
  • Gameboy Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
beverly hills ninja

as soon as the credits came up i said "that was a fucking piece of shit" and everybody in the room got mad at me, fuck i hate everybody.
  • some sort of land-cow
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Starship Troopers

I hadn't seen it in a while. Its actually a lot more intelligent than most people give it credit for, despite the fact that it is a complete face, but I think it is really decidedly so. It totally mocks Hienlien's original intention, is sardonic and gory, mocks fascism, and Doogie Howser in the Nazi uniform is always nice to see.
outerspacepotatoman
  • Insane teacher
i saw guy ritchie's RocknRolla at the cinema last weekend. very good movie. as far as ritchie's films go it's not as clever as revolver is, but i'd say it's about as good as snatch if not better.

was gonna quote just to say Anthony Lane didn't like this movie but what's up with the url.

also I just caught the end of Armageddon on Fox lol.
brian chemicals
  • sea of vodka
read to me.........
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

and if you've never heard of any of this, do yourself a favor and watch some guy ritchie stuff. as far as crime films go, i don't really think i've seen a better writer/director of them in recent memory, and i'm including guys like coppola and scorsese. guy ritchie's films are a lot of fun without being idiotic or patronizing. one of the few filmmakers whose films are fun because he's actually that talented.

i'd have made a topic suggesting people go see it but i am LAZY. also, we got it here in the states much later so i would feel like OLD NEWS GRAMPS making a topic about a movie that came out two months ago
is this a witty joke or are you being serious?
youtube.com/teamhibbert
  • MUSULMAEN
Dr Strangelove

I have to watch it again