Request Feature requests / feedback / bugs (Read 9730 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Apparently I am, would seem this forum still has low standards.

so what do the pips mean above post count? I was thinking they were some sort of measurement, most likely in inches which equal penis size. After measuring I realised I was far too small for that to be accurate.

Edit**
Just noticed the forum as an icon attached to it in my favorites, it looks like a legit link now.
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:56:36 pm by Massy2k6
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • Comedy Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Global Moderator
he's inherited three different titles, it's just like crusader kings

Dude this reference made me orgasm in my pants.

Also the new forum is ok I guess, where is the roleplay forum HUH!!! I need to bring my +2 broadsword for a free-verse poetry slam or some shit.

EDIT: Everyone has three pips this is BS how are we going to have pip-based elitism around here with everyone being the same.

Fucking bolshevism.
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:57:04 pm by Faust
Hey hey hey
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
borgo peps
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • VILLAIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
what is that head, is it from something ? ? ?

Inquiring minds want to know!
it's whitman mayo, an actor.

EDIT argh okay i try not to be a curmudgeon but there's so much STUFF/extra shit in these text boxes. are we gonna stick with this font as well or are you going to edit the default regardless to some degree/a lot anyways at some point so there's no point in asking about that now, Dada?

I have a tendency to really really hate visual editors. if y'all agree, I'll just turn it off so we can do [ b ] and [ quote ]  etc again. like these visual editors have a habit of screwing up at the slightest mistake, just like I could not properly copy your quote(it turned it into plain HTML, but indented)
Yeah I don't like visual editors either, they tend to mess formatting up more than anything else.
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • professional disappointment

I have a tendency to really really hate visual editors. if y'all agree, I'll just turn it off so we can do [ b ] and [ quote ]  etc again. like these visual editors have a habit of screwing up at the slightest mistake, just like I could not properly copy your quote(it turned it into plain HTML, but indented)
yes please

PS mr. dada i am showing remarkable restraint in not rabidly editing posts now that i have mistakenly been given this ability.
  • VILLAIN
also I'm going to make a new theme specially for salt world and I believe it's better to set the font to either Verdana or Lucida Sans. I don't particularly like using Helvetica/Arial for this.
  • VILLAIN

yes please

PS mr. dada i am showing remarkable restraint in not rabidly editing posts now that i have mistakenly been given this ability.

you're still a moderator of the secret project forum :) :)
idk I trust you with the ability to edit posts. I believe that trust is the soundest decision I have ever made in my entire life!
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:13:33 pm by Hundley
  • Pip
hello  :imfree:
  • VILLAIN
it is the best smiley.
I don't even remember this being part of the old gaming world forum but it was there in the smileys dir.
  • professional disappointment
you're still a moderator of the secret project forum :) :)
if only that moderator ability actually came with access to that secret forum.......
idk I trust you with the ability to edit posts. I believe that trust is misguided, irrational and probably destructive but I'm too lazy to figure out how to fix this right now!
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT
  • Pip
looking through the smilies list is like a weird timecapsule of the forum's history through the last decade
  • I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
 :fogetcrazy:
www.jmickle.com
if you don't use this as saltw's font i am leaving
http://badmeangood.com/CAMCORDER_FONT_FAMILY/
BRRING! BRRING!
  • Fuzzball of Doom!!!11one
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
also I'm going to make a new theme specially for salt world and I believe it's better to set the font to either Verdana or Lucida Sans. I don't particularly like using Helvetica/Arial for this.
Verdana forever!! it is very important to me that the font we use has a capital I which doesn't look like a lowercase l. this is because i want to be able to do this emoticon: :I

and in the current default font, it looks like this :I
which could easily be represented instead by :l
and both of those are basically just an inferior version of :|

MORE FEEDBACK:
  • please don't completely remove the visual text editor! just let users set their default preference between the advanced and plaintext editors.
  • can we have a better smiley interface? i'd like to be able to see them all at once and not have to scroll through them below the text editor. nevermind i'm just dumb and didn't notice the "show all" link!!
  • i would like to have both
  • why are hyperlinks automatically shortened (as in Vellfire's previous post here)? they don't even have to be very long before they get a "..." inserted in them. that's lame, yo
  • the line spacing seems a little too wide, especially between double-spaced lines... but maybe that's just my personal preference for more compactness. it's not a big deal
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:04:28 pm by mkkmypet
semper games.
  • VILLAIN
 :omeg:​  :2guns:​  :ssj:​  :argh:​  :bravo:​  :gunz:​  :incredible:​  :f5:​  :sombrero:​  >​  :D​  :snore:​  :goose:​  :domo:​  :joned:​  :cheese:​  :rockon:​  :cake:​  :laugh:​  :emo:  :whitman:​  :ph34r:​  :weed:
  • VILLAIN
I really want this place to be Your Forum, so if you have any suggestions, even if they're small, don't be afraid to post about them.
  • Pip
i'd remove as much useless clutter as possible from the layout. like if it were up to me posts would just show username, avatar, group. i'd also get rid of the shit at the bottom that links topics to social media sites.
  • HO HO HO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
is there a way to have the default font like flaming and animated

can we do this? its 2013 for fuck sake
http://angrygeometry.wordpress.com
  • Fuckin' A.
what is that head, is it from something ? ? ?

Inquiring minds want to know!

videogame form the past just can't remember the name for the life of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68slIqrMEEo

blue's journey / raguy
Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 03:39:22 pm by geodude