Topic: CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE A HIPSTER OLDBIE (Read 37837 times)

• PEW PEW PEW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
we need to let prospective members know that we DO NOT support this use of language. everyone in this thread is complicit.
  • now das fresh
  • Group: Member
I still think "post 9/11 world" is the best name for a forum ever. 
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • MUSULMAEN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The story of he isbring raped in prison, as far as I can tell, was SB's spontaneous reply to Diggity Dawg's poem Repoed (which is about a guy who loses his house, but not his dignity, and he discovers serenity in the non-attachment to material things, but then society metaphorically gives him a beating for not following the norms of society)
My favourite part of the phrase however is the targ moment in 'isbring'
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I had SB on my Facebook and Twitter but then he deleted both, anyone know what happened to him? We talked semi regular on MSN(lol) before then. Pretty sure we live in the same city now.

EDIT: WAIT WHO IS DIRTBIKE666.

im nobody you are hoping I am Just A Guy who enjoys talking with cool dads about video games and life
i;m not a dad im just an abortrion that survived
RIP Ted Nugent
I have trouble accepting the fact that you're gone, so I wont...
It'll be like we went for awhile without seeing each other.
But I can see why God would want you closer to him,
cause you truly were an angel on Earth.
  • i can sell you my body
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hi
-
  • The Corrector
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I've been in the Army the past three years.  It pretty much consumes my life, so I don't come here much anymore.  But when I do I find I recognize the names of people less and less each time.  Good to know we're still getting new(ish?) members.

GW definitely made me a more creative person.  Making games got me into writing, and that has become my favorite hobby.  Weirdly enough, the articles I wrote for GW years ago have been reposted around the Internet on other gamemaking sites, though with different names listed as the writer.

Those articles were terrible, but I mainly wrote them for myself, to remind me of what I thought at the time made for a good story. 

It's been a long time, but I still recognize a few names.  Marmot, Afura, ATARI, Mateui (holy crap!), Faust (awesome!), Dada, Kaworu, Hundley (I don't think we got along, but hello again!), and geodude are the names I remember from this topic alone. 

I can't remember who it was, but someone once saved a quote by me saying I vowed to never, ever leave GW. 
  • Scanner
You seem to have recognized many names. Not a few. Hope you stick around, I recognize your name, but I don't remember who you actually are. You probably don't remember me, then again I wasn't ever really noticed by most people here at all until the forums seemed to start slowing down a bit. Small fish huge pond or whatever.

Also I was a very dumb person then, so its a good thing to be honest that I wasn't really noticed.
Woah Xanqui and Marmot popped up. If you don't recognize everyone, some people have changed their names too btw.
  • kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
high school reunion
  • No, it doesn't stand for anything.
It's been a long time, but I still recognize a few names.  Marmot, Afura, ATARI, Mateui (holy crap!), Faust (awesome!), Dada, Kaworu, Hundley (I don't think we got along, but hello again!), and geodude are the names I remember from this topic alone.

Those are the easy names. I only visit extremely infrequently now, and I don't remember who anyone is supposed to be anymore. I remember one Halloween where Drule (I think) changed a bunch of usernames, and the trend of changing names frequently became pretty common after that. I couldn't remember who was who when I was active, and now that I'm inactive here it's an uphill battle to remember who anyone is if they've ever changed their names.
  • Lichens!
I've been in the Army the past three years.  It pretty much consumes my life, so I don't come here much anymore.  But when I do I find I recognize the names of people less and less each time.  Good to know we're still getting new(ish?) members.

GW definitely made me a more creative person.  Making games got me into writing, and that has become my favorite hobby.  Weirdly enough, the articles I wrote for GW years ago have been reposted around the Internet on other gamemaking sites, though with different names listed as the writer.

Those articles were terrible, but I mainly wrote them for myself, to remind me of what I thought at the time made for a good story. 

I can't remember who it was, but someone once saved a quote by me saying I vowed to never, ever leave GW. 

hey man, good to see ya.
  • MUSULMAEN
I remember marmot but dont remember who he is. Which were his previous nicknames?
  • Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm un-remembered, I guess i'm un-rememberable or somthing, My old username is rpgjaguar, not that it matters.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
I used to post average reviews of rom-coms here a lot under a different username but then one spooky Halloween my bones got anxious and left my body.

no lie i talk about this place in coded terms all the time. it gets super awkward when people are like, "oh, who was the friend?"

"ummm.... chef... boyardee..."

I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • PEW PEW PEW
frisky you gotta have the xanqui pic......you know which one

I've talked about chef boyardee once before too. it's real weird.
  • MUSULMAEN
how do you explain Charles Barkley mythology to regular people
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
I once talked to a couple of Dutch vidcon designers but they had no idea what barkley: shut up and jam: gaiden even was. >​