Topic: CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE A HIPSTER OLDBIE (Read 37837 times)

• Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I tried Wotja but it seems like its hard to get it to make specific tunes, you can specify the key and stuff but almost everything else is out of your control. Not really what I had expected
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
tri-annual post
  • Group: Member
what's up everyone
  • now that's what I'm talking about
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
meow
fuck it all, dd is dead
  • PipPipPip
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMebEXoTb/

I’m a fuckin ninja
  • PipPipPip
So Richard Branson didn’t burn up in a fiery inferno upon re-entry and now I’m rudely disappointed and a little sad.
  • Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
sup
  • eating pinecones
  • Group: Administrator
Hey Pilsen, hows it going?

• Administrator
Doing good. Are you an actual new member or were you an older member with a new account?
  • eating pinecones
  • Group: Administrator
Old member (dosmaen / #1internetfun / the bloody ghoast)

• Fuck off!
Hipster oldbies only, yes? Maybe I should find another forum then > :(

edit:

for the sake of the music composers on this board, I just wanna say I actually ended up writing quite a few tracks for Keeping up with the Kardashians. like 5-7 or something? pay was decent but way too unpredictable if you'd get stuff there
Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:14:23 am by Lars
  • The Badass Cometh
Sometimes when I'm in a weird mood (usually some cross between nostalgic and melancholic), I find myself here and just kinda soak it all in. There's something almost comforting about being here. I don't usually log in but something came over me tonight.
  • destroyer of mayos
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Oh actually! I'm not sure if anyone here would have any leads on this (nor whether this will be read for a month, as we all seem to stagger our logins pretty well!) but I have a friend who's making a documentary series on game communities (both in games and around game makers - he's done Doom and ZZT, for instance), and he's interested in covering both the Western and Japanese RPGMaker communities. For each episode he generally interviews one or two people and they'll act as kind of oral historians / guides for their community. Anyway! I was wondering if anyone has a window into the Japanese side of the community? Or any topics / people you think might be good for the Western community, though I think he already has someone in mind!
  • rap singing
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Hipster oldbies only, yes? Maybe I should find another forum then > :(

edit:

for the sake of the music composers on this board, I just wanna say I actually ended up writing quite a few tracks for Keeping up with the Kardashians. like 5-7 or something? pay was decent but way too unpredictable if you'd get stuff there

That's extremely cool man, congrats and well deserved. 

I did a couple of corporate ad rap things and didn't like it very much so basically just make music for myself now when I feel like it and am much happier.

Sometimes when I'm in a weird mood (usually some cross between nostalgic and melancholic), I find myself here and just kinda soak it all in. There's something almost comforting about being here. I don't usually log in but something came over me tonight.

Same. My job is cool but kinda stressful and I get the urge to come here once a year or so for the vibe. and the Russian sneaker spam obviously
Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:25:34 pm by PTizzle
  • Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I thought saltw had finally kicked the bucket about... I want to say a year ago? The site wouldn't load for me. Glad to see it hasn't.
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Oh actually! I'm not sure if anyone here would have any leads on this (nor whether this will be read for a month, as we all seem to stagger our logins pretty well!) but I have a friend who's making a documentary series on game communities (both in games and around game makers - he's done Doom and ZZT, for instance), and he's interested in covering both the Western and Japanese RPGMaker communities. For each episode he generally interviews one or two people and they'll act as kind of oral historians / guides for their community. Anyway! I was wondering if anyone has a window into the Japanese side of the community? Or any topics / people you think might be good for the Western community, though I think he already has someone in mind!
I have nothing to contribute but I'm keen on consumption
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S