Question Does anyone here have any CBoyardee videos that are lost? (Read 926 times) cboyardee

• Group: Member
I'm trying to find some old lost CBoyardee videos so I can officially archive them and mark them as found.
Here is a list of the videos that I'm trying to find:

- Re: Soulja Boy - S.O.D. Money FreeStyle (Exclusive) *NEW*
 - double penetrating dong
 - george bush and my dad are two sides of the same coin.
 - revenge of the weed lord 3
 - Re: Symphony X - Set The World On Fire (The Lie Of Lies)
 - Shrek Joke of the Day - Joke #2
 - Shrek Joke of the Day - Joke #3
 - Shrek Joke of the Day - Joke #4
 - Emergency Shrek FAQ of the Day
 - cooch of the ape

Thank you for your cooperation.
Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 02:23:22 am by theinternetguide
  • A mysterious baby cloaked in shadow, with shining red eyes.
  • Pip
Is "revenge of the weed lord 3" the one where a big weed meteor is approaching earth? Frisky SKeleton claimed to have found an flv of that in 2016.

http://saltworld.net/forums/topic/12453-click-here-if-you-are-a-hipster-oldbie/page-38
Is "revenge of the weed lord 3" the one where a big weed meteor is approaching earth? Frisky SKeleton claimed to have found an flv of that in 2016.

http://saltworld.net/forums/topic/12453-click-here-if-you-are-a-hipster-oldbie/page-38
Yeah I know, I've seen that post. Sadly he didn't put a link to download those videos.
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
revenge of the weed lord 3.flv is the same as "pep talk part 1 of the big game trilogy" /"The Big Game".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RdiPH0LF0
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • Pip
DAMN lol. Weed lord 3 was 57 seconds long and it was about a giant nug meteor approaching earth (I mentioned this in the thread but I don't remember what happened after that)

IIRC the rasta grey was just a random thing to go with the idea of weed from space, the plot wasn't about Earth turning into weed.
Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 05:37:07 pm by Cicada
I think revenge of the weed lord 3 is the only missing animation.
I started to upload all his videos on Archive.org.
  • Old Skool
  • PipPip
What ever happened to Chef? 
He got his channel deleted around 2014, and some of his videos are lost
  • Old Skool
  • PipPip
Is anyone still in contact with him?
  • Pip
internetguide, do you work with the Lost Media wiki? I have some lost media that belongs on there.
It was this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIsN_PjaHY
I think the title was "The Picard Video High Definition Remaster 1080P HD (The Picard Song)"
It was a remake of the original music video for the Picard song but with crisp HD clips. There's another remake still up with the same idea, but it was uploaded before and it's much worse. This one was the good one. I don't know why it went private. I thought for sure I had saved it, but I didn't, and ... hope someone else did!

Is anyone still in contact with him?
The only way to contact Chef is by his other Youtube channel called "ForestfortheTrees" by commenting on some music that he reuploaded. 
I have tried but he hasn't responded yet.
internetguide, do you work with the Lost Media wiki? I have some lost media that belongs on there.
It was this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caIsN_PjaHY
I think the title was "The Picard Video High Definition Remaster 1080P HD (The Picard Song)"
It was a remake of the original music video for the Picard song but with crisp HD clips. There's another remake still up with the same idea, but it was uploaded before and it's much worse. This one was the good one. I don't know why it went private. I thought for sure I had saved it, but I didn't, and ... hope someone else did!
I don't really work there, but I don't mind reuploading the song on archive.org. 
  • Pip
I've got the song unfortunately; I've only lost that specific remake of the video. Should've at least written the guy's name down. Thanks anyway.

Out of all the videos to go kaput, I didn't see this one coming, simply because it was relatively normie. Take this as a lesson...
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:10:44 pm by Cicada
  • Stay Awake. Stay Alive. Read.
https://twitter.com/CBoyardee

Hasn't been active since 2016 but it may be a stepping stone towards stalking him
https://twitter.com/CBoyardee

Hasn't been active since 2016 but it may be a stepping stone towards stalking him
Nah, that twitter account is dead. There is no point of messaging him on there.
  • PEW PEW PEW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I saw him on another forum, can't remember which or how long ago but couldn't have been longer than maybe 2 years. I was excited to see him but he was posting about something that just did not seem interesting to me on any level. I think I created an account but never posted or messaged him. I don't like how he disappeared, I needed his creativity. hope this helps

I remember a weed alien video that ends abruptly with the line "the weed aliens come in peace" or something like that. the whole video was delivered like a calm conspiracy video and I think there was a part about weed aliens colonizing our minds, or something similar.
I saw him on another forum, can't remember which or how long ago but couldn't have been longer than maybe 2 years. I was excited to see him but he was posting about something that just did not seem interesting to me on any level. I think I created an account but never posted or messaged him. I don't like how he disappeared, I needed his creativity. hope this helps

I remember a weed alien video that ends abruptly with the line "the weed aliens come in peace" or something like that. the whole video was delivered like a calm conspiracy video and I think there was a part about weed aliens colonizing our minds, or something similar.
Thanks for the description. Hopefully this helps me locate the video. I have searched all throughout the internet to find these videos, I think I might not find a single one of those videos.
I've given up on trying to find these videos, they're gone for good. My search ends here.
I did comment on one of his music reupload vids about return of the weedlord 3 and he said he still had it on a hard drive. I think I deleted the comment sometime 6 months ago. There's a chance he might have all his videos you never know.