Topic: Important!!! (Read 748 times)

• a Lunatic
  • Group: Member
Het is nu al verschillende keren voorgekomen dat aardappelen van mars hier kwamen, in de 19e eeuw was dit een positief fenomeen de mensen kregen eten en de bevolking groeide. Maar er kwamen mutaties in de aardappelen daarom kwamen er tractoren, deze tractoren probeerden het tegen te houden maar dit lukte niet. Toen kwam Bismarck hij heeft het redelijk gefixed met de scramble voor Afrika. De Fransen trapten er mooi in en namen de aardappelen mee.

Maar sinds kort heb ik er weer enkele zien rond wandelen achter het station, bij verschillende pinautomaten en ook bakkerijen zijn niet veilig. Ik maak me hier toch zorgen over en met mij vele mensen. Ook Kasparov is opgepakt terwijl hij alleen maar zijn zorgen erover uitte. Misschien heeft het ook wel allemaal met de olie te maken, wie wil het niet.

Maar iniedergeval ik hoop dat jullie je ook zorgen maken over deze ontwikkeling. Als wij er niks aan doen zal het de komende jaren wel het wereldnieuws domineren. En een foto van een aardappel op de voorkant van de krant wil je ook niet elke dag. Stem daarom niet op Partij voor de Dieren.

Is iedereen het met mij eens?
  • Stop Radioactivity!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Can't be that important if it's not in English.  We have quite a few Dutch speakers here but the majority of us don't so it would be nice if this was in English!

Dok Choy
  • Warning: Harsh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Holy shit Bersenka, long time no see! I have no idea what you are saying, though.
  • Blackman the Game: 0% complete
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm with you on this one.
  • a Lunatic
Holy shit Bersenka, long time no see! I have no idea what you are saying, though.

I think i'm finally unbanned after something like 4/5 years :P
  • Stop Radioactivity!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
What were you saying?  Something involving potatoes and Africa?  Also, welcome back.  I don't know you though but I guess others do.
Dok Choy
  • Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
oh i see
sorrow is the key that gets our tears out of eye jail.
  • FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
okay then phew glad the crisis is over
  • VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
Het is nu al verschillende keren voorgekomen dat aardappelen van mars hier kwamen, in de 19e eeuw was dit een positief fenomeen de mensen kregen eten en de bevolking groeide. Maar er kwamen mutaties in de aardappelen daarom kwamen er tractoren, deze tractoren probeerden het tegen te houden maar dit lukte niet. Toen kwam Bismarck hij heeft het redelijk gefixed met de scramble voor Afrika. De Fransen trapten er mooi in en namen de aardappelen mee.
It's happened several times now that potatoes from Mars came here, in the 19th century this was a positive phenomenon because people received food and the population grew. But the potatoes mutated and that's why tractors came, they tried to stop it but they couldn't do it. Then came Bismarck and he pretty much fixed it with the scramble for Africa. The French fell for it and took the potatoes with them.

Maar sinds kort heb ik er weer enkele zien rond wandelen achter het station, bij verschillende pinautomaten en ook bakkerijen zijn niet veilig. Ik maak me hier toch zorgen over en met mij vele mensen. Ook Kasparov is opgepakt terwijl hij alleen maar zijn zorgen erover uitte. Misschien heeft het ook wel allemaal met de olie te maken, wie wil het niet.
But I've seen a couple of them walking about behind the station recently, at several ATMs and even bakeries aren't safe. I'm kind of worried about this, and many others are. Even Kasparov was arrested just for voicing his concern over this. Maybe it's all because of the oil, who doesn't want it?

Maar iniedergeval ik hoop dat jullie je ook zorgen maken over deze ontwikkeling. Als wij er niks aan doen zal het de komende jaren wel het wereldnieuws domineren. En een foto van een aardappel op de voorkant van de krant wil je ook niet elke dag. Stem daarom niet op Partij voor de Dieren.
But in any case, I hope you guys are worried about this development as well. If we don't do something about it, this will dominate the world news for the next few years. A photo of a potato on the front page of the newspaper is something we don't want to see every day, do we? That's why you should not vote for the Partij voor de Dieren (Party for the Animals).

Is iedereen het met mij eens?
Does everybody agree with me?

I agree with you, bersenka. A vote for the Party for the Animals is a vote for the terrorists. And we can't let the terrorists win. I vote for meat instead.
Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 03:40:53 pm by Dada
  • FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY

did you reopen this?
  • VILLAIN

did you reopen this?
yes
  • FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY
why?

well w/e ill just lock it again on the first ha ha
  • Bass Monster!!!
  • PipPip
i think all animals should be shot
:naughty:
/OO\
/ (y) \
//\
  • VILLAIN
why?
Why not?

(Sticking it to the man since December 2002!)

This topic is now accepting replies based on the newly provided translation.
  • FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY
are you serious

It's happened several times now that potatoes from Mars came here, in the 19th century this was a positive phenomenon because people received food and the population grew. But the potatoes mutated and that's why tractors came, they tried to stop it but they couldn't do it.

And when they it had come, to them with the turnips as well. During the era it's become that when the farming industry something about animals. Netherlands Transport Group. What do you have to say about that, and when they?
  • ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
when they what jester?
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Martian potatoes are a staple here in New Zealand. I did not know how they arrived before this topic though.
Sometimes I will see one of these items in a car and think "wow, it looks like he's doing pretty well... for a potato" and then I realise the error of my ways and feel guilty. I think this is a normal reaction though.

What disturbs me most are there fully removable limbs and stuff. I once saw one wearing his moustache attachment UPSIDE DOWN. It gave me the chilly billys.

w/e though they're still far better than venetian potatoes
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • I`m serious!
  • PipPipPipPip
LoL this topic rocks...

Nederlander hiero
I like pie :-)
  • Kaiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Ugh, oh god, god. I have been...vomiting for an hour already, i can't stop it. My teeth are permanently yellow and damaged from the experience and my stomach hurts...

I mean, how would have anyone guessed that the potato is so deceitful by nature when my finnish ancestors chose potato as the ultimate solver of hunger hundreds of years ago?
I feel sick ... but truly, enlightement never comes at no cost. So i feel sick but happy. thank you bersenka, WHOEVER you are....
  • Avatar of `~congresman Ron paul~~
  • Legio Morbidius
What freaks me out is the rooting. I went into my backyard the other day and I saw some of those folks just sitting there on my lawn, growing those... hairy freak-limbs through my flower garden and sapping all the nutrients. If they can do that with the plants, can they do that to an animal? A person?

The fucking freaks don't even need electricity in their houses. They just stab themselves with a wire and tape it to a lightbulb. Creepy as hell, man.

That’s right, you have the young gaming with the old(er), white people gaming with black people, men and women, Asian countries gaming with the EU, North Americans gaming with South Americans. Much like world sporting events like the Wolrd Cup, or the Olympics will bring together different nations in friendly competition, (note the recent Asian Cup; Iraq vs. Saudi Arabia, no violence there) we come together. The differences being, we are not divided by our nationalities and we do it 24-7, and on a personal level.

We are a community without borders and without colours, the spirit and diversity of the gaming community is one that should be looked up to, a spirit and diversity other groups should strive toward.