Topic: Introduce yourself (Read 14653 times)

• Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
It's the KoG aka the C-Baby/
I post on GW/
man I been crazy/
better posts than me? maybe :welp:​/
I'm the first to say your trolling tactics dont phaze me/
postin on g-world since '04/
and theres only one question/
why yall dont care about games no more??/
I'm so sick you chumps gotta settle the score/
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hi im coxswain i do drugs and drive around and think cops are assholes for busting me

I don't do drugs yungun I take "mind altering substances" and I think cops are assholes no matter what
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • C-Flow FTW!
  • PipPipPipPip
hey im cyborgasm i am 11 i love rpg maker (no vx its shit)
Quote from: Louie82Y
LOLWTU? You teh luight sbarMAN N9WOAIWIA !I AM ONE TOTO IM A MAST OMFG LINK BREAK ONSKAE AND BUGS ANG GUTS AND ASTLOOS SOTNES STEOPSDMS PLEASD SAMAKE ME ADMIN
  • The devil himself
  • PipPipPipPipPip
hello i'm psyburn and i'm racist but its okay because i don't think i'm racist
It's not racism because they're not human  :fogetnaughty:
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
hi, im holding in a poo
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip
hi im esp
  • Group: Guest
Stop with the dumb posts.
  • Ò_Ó
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Hi I'm drule and I'm a grump :D
  • My perfect hair is designed to let air run through it, giving me an edge in any heated situation
  • Pip
Hey, I'm Josh, but you c&n c&ll me Sk&rik, &nd I pwn &ll your &sses with my epicness. &nd I just found & repl&cement for &.

I think Drule is a pretty cool guy, eh, makes websites and stuff.
Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 11:09:21 pm by skarik
  • Is Forever Life really Life Forever?
My name is Krinsdeath.
I've been a member of this forum since 2003 (or 2002), but have less posts and general forum activity than members who joined last week.
I am a former moderator, and along with ramirez I administrate this forum's IRC server.

I am a musician, web designer and bartender.

My pastimes include golf, playing games and designing new alcoholic beverages to fuck people up.
My hobbies are building wood furniture, drinking (domestic and foreign) coffee and playing the harmonica.

It is nice to meet you all, and I look forward to reading all about you!
  • Meh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Im aztec and I like pips., send me a pm if you are interested in talking about pips : :fogetsmile:
m
ohap
  • Those aren't mine. No really, they aren't!
  • Pip
Hello, I'm living with this fifth grade name and wondering why I just read every one of those posts...
Can creativity be consistent?
  • PipPip
This thread really takes me back...
  • I know your secrets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Hi I'm Biggles. I'm a socially awkward computer programmer who sometimes forgets to shave, but secretly I want to speak in rhyme and write my name on shit with a paint can. I make video games in my spare time instead.
  • PipPip
Hi I'm Biggles. I'm a socially awkward computer programmer who sometimes forgets to shave, but secretly I want to speak in rhyme and write my name on shit with a paint can. I make video games in my spare time instead.

You should really start doing that. Video games are so boring.
Hi. I'm Kayos.
  • guns or swords?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
f...

fuck conformity
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hey hobo2 whats your schedule like
  • You're a poogawotta for saying chchchchchch
  • Pip
eh I figure I might as well since noone knows who I am

I am layzer phish I used to be Alucard.rm or Juggler if anyone REMEMBERS ME but I changed it to layzer phish (XBL name) and I thought it was alot better than all my previous names. I enjoy hockey, soccer, v ball, dance, and video games. I also play the guitar, bass and drums.

Ya I used to make games and be into the whole RPG making thing but not so much anymore but the community still draws me in which I think means there is good potential for the site to be alive and active again.
...So ya hopefully the new site is succesful and brings new (and old) members in and I look forward to the future of GW.

oh hey dargon x
Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 12:39:42 am by Layzer Phish
  • ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Hi I am brown. sort of like UPS but more so as chocolate icecream. I lurked around these forums for a year until I decided hell might as well join. Then summoner got me a premium account which opened doors to my downloading. (thank you summoner). I have nothing really important to say usually and I find this forum just entertaining. From the drama to the updates on world events (I found out first [around ][/around] of mj's death through gamingw) to as well as the random shit that is gamingw. I used to make rpg maker games but never released anything because I was always sidetracked by something or other. This is the only forum I attend as far as forums go. I usually stay out of the loop and just enjoy the forums as a spectator more so than a poster. I have had a few drinks before I posted this so I am definitely pouring my heart out over here. I was invited by a few people to join irc (since I am a noob at irc), tried it for a week or so, then stopped going on. my xbl account is mugumb0. I used to do art which got posted either here or devart. some people walk around calling me maurice because I speak of the pompitous of love. Aside from that GW, I am an average member with an average sense of justice. I think so and so should be placed behind bars. Im not saying its you dragonx I think you are a rad guy.. Well heres is my introductory statement, see you all in a brighter future.
  • my freinds call me theo but u can call me god
  • PipPipPipPip
hi im the one an all u need to kno is that im oldskool n stuff

also i sometimes fake bad english and i tried to buy premium but got a 404

this is the one guy moving out