• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
beasley your school sucks

nice guys the topics going in a really good direction i like this
  • Lichens!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
at least he isn't thinking of backing out just because he got some letter in the mail from his college with the numbers 666 on it
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
at least he isn't thinking of backing out just because he got some letter in the mail from his college with the numbers 666 on it

This isn't fake and I still have no idea what the hell it is
  • Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
They are trolling you.
  • :rite:
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
of course they are trolling me it's just like

cmon now seriously man
  • destroyer of mayos
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hey i want to grow some plants in my room and am lookin for suggestions. my sister suggested a lipstick plant which sounds pretty good, her boyfriend has had one for years and he's hardly ever there to take care of it, so it's pretty hardy. it also doesn't seem to need much light. sprawl might be a slight problem though. i've also heard that aloe plants are good for small pots and fairly difficult to kill, and they can be useful. mostly i just want something alive in my room and since we can only have fish, not little turtles or lizards or spiders or whatever in terrariums, that seems a little lame and high-maintenance. spider plants are pretty boring, cacti might be good depending on the space, all the other sprawling ones i've heard mentioned just sprawl and don't do much else, all the small trees are too big, all the flowers are too boring. i saw nepenthes and butterwort suggested somewhere but i'm not sure how carnivorous plants smell since they have tubes full of decaying insects and some of them smell like rotting meat

actually butterwort sounds good. i wish i knew i had a windowsill.
  • PEW PEW PEW
no beasley kog was talking about psyburn. but who cares if they don't like your college? would be nice to see a few more people saying "congrats! looks great :)​" tho

remember that american magic topic esiann. I ended up buying a jade plant and a stupid fucking spider plant and I just got an aloe. my jade started to die despite me taking good care of it, so I would recommend an aloe. they're good for air quality too I think. butterwort might be an exterior plant, my mom has them outside.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
can everyone give good beasley a break? J E SUS

Colorado is a fine school really, and big classes ain't the worst. If you really care about that take honors or whatever your school offers as an equivalent program, that can cut class size down. If you are living in the dorms you won't need a whole lot, dishes you might forget and shower shoes of some kind.

I'm forgetting shit for sure, but good luck!!
Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 06:45:00 am by Dharma_and_Greg#1Fan
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Just drink heaps and be sociable but make time to do your work and you'll have an awesome time.
  • What do you fear?
  • PipPip

You're going to the same college as me :S?
  • I fear and I tremble
hey i want to grow some plants in my room and am lookin for suggestions. my sister suggested a lipstick plant which sounds pretty good, her boyfriend has had one for years and he's hardly ever there to take care of it, so it's pretty hardy. it also doesn't seem to need much light. sprawl might be a slight problem though. i've also heard that aloe plants are good for small pots and fairly difficult to kill, and they can be useful. mostly i just want something alive in my room and since we can only have fish, not little turtles or lizards or spiders or whatever in terrariums, that seems a little lame and high-maintenance. spider plants are pretty boring, cacti might be good depending on the space, all the other sprawling ones i've heard mentioned just sprawl and don't do much else, all the small trees are too big, all the flowers are too boring. i saw nepenthes and butterwort suggested somewhere but i'm not sure how carnivorous plants smell since they have tubes full of decaying insects and some of them smell like rotting meat

actually butterwort sounds good. i wish i knew i had a windowsill.

how bout you grow some pot and do us all a favor and grow a pot plant and say it just started growing there and you don't know how it halppen (thats a good cover) then sell the pot p;land waering some hot pants liek that chick of weeds
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I fear and I tremble
nextt ime on gweeds earlchip steals easysianns pot plant and tries to trade it for groceries while psyburn has trouble at muslim college (fucking mud god worship
Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:56:53 am by Coxswain
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
your school has a lot of dudes
the bro to babe ratio is lookin pretty high in that pic

LITERALLLLY  :fogetscience:
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

HAHAHA

My girlfriend is going to that school. I'll probably go in 2 years too. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO. We'll be known as the AZN H4X!
Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 04:07:17 pm by Juris
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • Lichens!
*everyone was excited until they realized how lame psyburn was*
  • What, me worry?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I thought it was just going to be me and leafo, and k0le who lives in the area.

Now I have to meet up with a bunch of no name GWers with less than 3k posts each. n00bs.
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
College is exciting, isn't it?

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

Хорошая работа для для того чтобы потерять ваше время путем перенести этот никудышный блок текста в английском.
  • What do you fear?
  • PipPip
I thought it was just going to be me and leafo, and k0le who lives in the area.

Now I have to meet up with a bunch of no name GWers with less than 3k posts each. n00bs.
Fine, when I make a tunnel system out of chairs and bedsheets I'll be sure not to invite you. :thumbsupbuddy:
  • The Irrepressible
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
No name GWer? My word is first. My word is last. My word is LAW -- bitch I'm JURIS.

I'm also going to a very sad community college for the next two years and I have the world's shittiest frosh schedule.
"I would be totally embarassed to write this, even as a fakepost. it's not funny except in how you seem to think it's good. look at all the redundancies, for fuck's sake. "insipid semantics, despicable mediocrity" ugh gross gross. I want to take a shower every time I read your prose." -Steel
  • Resident Lurker
  • PipPip
I move in to college TOMORROW. Pretty overwhelming.
what's updog?