Help RPG Maker English Magazine (Maker World) (Read 557 times)

• Group: Member

The Brazilians RPG Maker Magazine, Maker World, want you to be part of our project.
We want this community became the center of resource to our english issue of Maker World. For that the members needs to help us with contents, articles, games, previews, reviews in  order we produce the magazine. Any one who could be helpfull please, make contact here or by MSN.
Also you could show here your opinion about our project, if you agree with that or thinks its is not a good idea.

MSN: [email protected]
  • <Custom Title here>
  • Pip
If I recall correctly, Maker World was top quality and could easily be taken for a professional magazine. It's awesome that you want to bring it over to a wider community. I'd offer to help but I'm pretty sure that even if you ware interested in having me on board I probably wouldn't have the time (or the patience) to commit to a project like this.

Hope you get enough people to make this happen, I'm looking forward to the english version.
To assemble the magazine. All I need is you send to me contents.
In this case, is batter you know what you could send to me. So the first you have to know is the magazine.

Understanding the magazine:
Maker World Magazine is divided into sections. So let's explain what each one contains.

Editorial
(Summary of the magazine, it’ll talk about more the important things that each issues brings)

News
(Talk about the news on communities and RPG Maker subjects, new programs, etc.).

Games
(6 project games are chosen, The newest and betters, design for RPG Maker, and in this part a short text talking about the finer details about these games)

Preview
(2 games are chosen from the best games of RPG Maker, the games chosen have to does’t have the full version and that’s is preferably the games are relatively new, then a more complete text about each of the two games are in this section)

Matérias
(It generally talk about something related to game development. New tools, new programs, something that helps people improve their games)

Talk
(Its an interview with someone important, a developer of a new game, someone related to the development of games, RPG Maker.)

Capa
(It's the most important subject of the issue of magazine, it’s generally a subject about a game, the best game actually)

Dicas
(Tutorials explaining how to do certain things in RPG Maker, giving tips for using, design, something to learn to do their games batter)

Vox
(Space for the player and game developers or another member of same community that can send us a text talking about any subject whatsoever, but that may be of interest to the public of the magazine)

So whatever of this parts of the magazine you could help us to do, send it to me, makes the difference. So we could do the French Maker World Magazine came true.

Thanks!
Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 06:01:35 pm by Hian