Topic: Identify Ara Fell's "Epic - Trailer" (Read 638 times)

• Five foot ace of clubs?!?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Hello. I need some assistance on identifying the name of a composition and it's source. First of all, I couldn't upload this file to GW and Im not sure how to upload it so that it can be streamed, for ease of identification. However, in the RM2k3 game "Ara Fell", the music folder of the game has a song titled "Epic -  Trailer" that plays at the very end of the game. I've tried to find the actual name of the composition and where it originally appeared, but so far I have been out of luck. Does anyone have any idea? I hope this isn't a dumb question...but just one caveat: I seldomly watch movies.
  • Contender
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Try pming badluck and getting a reply. BL still hangs out around here and RRR, RMN every now and then to show new stuff of Ara Fell XP.

• Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
you should zshare it, maybe someone can ID it for you

plus you've got me curious anyway
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• Comrade!?! I AM NOT A FUCKING RUSSIAN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Ara fell was released? it is the one with the crono trigger style combat right? or was that somthing else?
RIP DoktorMartini

My brute!
  • Worthless Protoplasm
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
haha since there's no song clip I'm just going to guess it's by Enya
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• It's that guy that nobody likes!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Hello. I need some assistance on identifying the name of a composition and it's source. First of all, I couldn't upload this file to GW and Im not sure how to upload it so that it can be streamed, for ease of identification. However, in the RM2k3 game "Ara Fell", the music folder of the game has a song titled "Epic -  Trailer" that plays at the very end of the game. I've tried to find the actual name of the composition and where it originally appeared, but so far I have been out of luck. Does anyone have any idea? I hope this isn't a dumb question...but just one caveat: I seldomly watch movies.

I'll be glad to help you out on this one! You see, I remember this song excatly to a tee because I used to have it back in my music folder, and planned to use it for one of my games back in 2005. I never did finish that game, but I did remember the music for it.

When I played Ara Fell just after when Badluck re-released the game with all new features, and music; my mouth dropped because I just remembered the soft melody for the song. It was a nice touch I thought.

The song is called: Celtic Trance. There is no actual name of the composer, but if you search around a bit; you will find it on the net. ^^

I unfortunately found some other great quality music throughout the years, so there was no reason to keep the Celtic Trace around. It sounds like Enya's work, but it's not.

Happy 1st Anniversary - MONOPOLO!
Released April 2nd, 2009 - Right Here, On GW!