News roman polanski arrested (Read 3832 times)

• Resident Lurker
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
I honestly don't give a shit about a message, I just dont want people to get away with shit like that... sorry if that's... wrong...
what's updog?
  • Fuckin' A.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
excuse me while i wheel out jerry lee lewis lets get some justice on the go
  • I fear and I tremble
I say  give him exactly 5 years to make the best movie he's ever made in his entire life and if he fails take him out with a baseball bat and call it even
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • TV people want to leave
i can understand your opinion of this being specific to this case but opinion and law are completely different things

when it comes to law, how in the world are people saying he shouldn't be put in jail??? the only real opinion you can have here is that you don't WANT to see him go to jail, but i don't see how you can argue that he shouldn't go to jail

like maybe some people will frown to see it happen but it's just the law, you drug and rape a 13 year old you go to jail, maybe it's sad to some people that it's this guy but you can't argue a legal point based on WELL BUT IT'S ROMAN POLANSKI, justice is blind etc. etc.
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • HEEEEERRRREEE'S JOHNNY!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I honestly don't give a shit about a message, I just dont want people to get away with shit like that... sorry if that's... wrong...

Stop fooling yourself.
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
  • Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Hypothetically, if this wasn't you know rape and all, its not so bad for an old man to have sex with a 13-16 yr old girl because they know what sex is and if they were willing to do it then w/e but it's illegal because its against social norms to do kids. I mean it is socially acceptable for hugh hefner who is 80 something to have 19 yo gf twins, and have sex with them etc, but shift the ages around and its a different story. W/e this was rape, I'm just sayin.
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
i still meet the occasional woman that doesn't know females orgasm
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • TV people want to leave
Hypothetically, if this wasn't you know rape and all, its not so bad for an old man to have sex with a 13-16 yr old girl because they know what sex is and if they were willing to do it then w/e but it's illegal because its against social norms to do kids. I mean it is socially acceptable for hugh hefner who is 80 something to have 19 yo gf twins, and have sex with them etc, but shift the ages around and its a different story. W/e this was rape, I'm just sayin.

have you ever talked to a 13 year old girl?

talk to one for five minutes and tell me if they are old enough to decide if they should have sex yet

i know somebody's gonna say "there's no magical age where you become mature" but it's pretty clear that 13 is not that age

at least when it's two 13 year olds they're both on the same level of ridiculous, but when it's a 40 year old doing it (even if it's not by force), they KNOW they're taking advantage of them and the fact they still do it is a problem.  40 year olds aren't forging MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS with 13 year olds, they are just fucking them and whether it's with consent or not they are doing something terrible

on top of that you can't compare 13 and 19 at all, what is wrong with you

I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
you're all just a bunch of douchebags posting opinions on the internet.

Suddenly you're an idiot

edit: Fuck GW I am too busy assembling my crack legal team
The Misadventures of Crimebot
  • None of them knew they were robots.
have you ever talked to a 13 year old girl?

It's the same thing as talking to certain grown ups
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • Dog: "Just tell me what the hell you want me to do!"
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I wasn't comparing 13 yos to 19 yos but I meant the age gap btwn 19-80whatever and 13-40.
  • Avatar of "James" The Gamer "GAmes" joystick Joyce
  • Leck mich im Arsch
  • PipPip
fun fact folks: konix is right & i agree with him. hundley too. well, hope you get something out of this. cheers.
  • Power to the flowers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
internet debates
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
ahaha i just read some more about it, it's not like he just slipped up. they've been actively trying to get him for 30 years, an international arrest warrant went out in only 2005.
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
internet debates
people communicating with one other....on the internet???? whoa....  :shock:
you're all just a bunch of douchebags posting opinions on the internet.

:fogetmmh:
  • thx ds k?
people communicating with one other....on the internet???? whoa....  :shock:

:fogetmmh:

im sure he was 100% serious about this considering this entire topic is basically what is your opinion on roman polanski being arrested  :fogetbackflip:
  • Resident Lurker
  • PipPip
Stop fooling yourself.

what
what's updog?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Most of the rest of that paragraph was equating how Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old is the same as how my computer is built out of minerals paid for with the blood of african children so I thought I'd spare the rest of the forum from having to read that more than once

edit: konix did you know that there are people arguing that rape babies cannot be aborted and that all blacks should be killed? Shouldn't you be off telling those people how dumb their arguments are? Obviously you have to prioritize on the internet and cannot discuss anything that is not THE MOST IMPORTANT. You don't care about this topic.
Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 03:43:06 am by Kaempfer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
please read above I edited my post because I didn't know you were sneakily waiting in the wings
  • HEEEEERRRREEE'S JOHNNY!!
what

Stop it. Stop trying to convince yourself that you care so much.

Most of the rest of that paragraph was equating how Roman Polanski raping a 13 year old is the same as how my computer is built out of minerals paid for with the blood of african children so I thought I'd spare the rest of the forum from having to read that more than once

edit: konix did you know that there are people arguing that rape babies cannot be aborted and that all blacks should be killed? Shouldn't you be off telling those people how dumb their arguments are? Obviously you have to prioritize on the internet and cannot discuss anything that is not THE MOST IMPORTANT. You don't care about this topic.

You don't really care either, man... come on...
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk