Topic: Missing link disproven (Read 2638 times)

• TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
yeah he just had to use dirt because he's cheap as fuck

well he hadn't invented money or taste yet cut him some slack
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Chicken Hunter
  • PipPipPipPip
there was never such a thing as missing link, it was a bad phrase driven by media. their will always be something in between, you find one you'll need to find another one that links it to the other one. its like only taking half of a portion until its gone, you will never finish.
  • Descendant of Pirates!
  • Group: Member
You can't describe anything about evolution as "common knowledge"

It may seem obvious to you, and others, but there is still a vast ammount of people that entirely disagree with the theory (ffff religion)

And either way, it's a pretty complex subject

What religion is against evolution?

Evolution merely says that life will evolve.
Like , a tiger will become a cat.
I am not against it.

Noah only took a few species of animals onto his ark.
Life evolved after that, and it became so abundant throughout the Earth.

Creation isn't against evolution , but rather abiogenesis.

The truth is , no person on Earth can tell you if that fossil is genuine.
Evolutionists will TRY to see apes in humans.

Ask any evolutionist if they think humans look like apes , and they will say , "Yes"
Ask any creationist if we look like apes , and they will most likely say ,"No".

An African who has never heard of electricity , will commonly mistake a plane for a bird , because they aren't used to the idea that humans can fly.
In the same way , our point of view comes to us in the form of fact.

There was once an indian who stood on top of a cliff , and the Indian was looking at the water , and saw a boat appear out of nowhere.
The boat only appeared to him , because his brain tried to make sense of it.
Your eyes will see what is there , but your brain will tell you what you are seeing , and it could lie to you.

I am sick with a bad cold.
Benylin is the grossest medicine on Earth.
  • MUSULMAEN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
quit being a prick. if you don't like the way someone is articulating themselves, explain to them where their reasoning is off. Or better yet, just shut up.

You do this way too often and it's getting ridiculous.
ever since Ryan stopped being a mod I stopped getting warns.
HOORAY!
  • thx ds k?
i think i picked up where you left off
  • Lichens!
i miss ryan as a mod i gotta be honest

he was the best guy to give joke warns too
  • thx ds k?
What religion is against evolution?

Evolution merely says that life will evolve.
Like , a tiger will become a cat.
I am not against it.

Noah only took a few species of animals onto his ark.
Life evolved after that, and it became so abundant throughout the Earth.

Creation isn't against evolution , but rather abiogenesis.

The truth is , no person on Earth can tell you if that fossil is genuine.
Evolutionists will TRY to see apes in humans.

Ask any evolutionist if they think humans look like apes , and they will say , "Yes"
Ask any creationist if we look like apes , and they will most likely say ,"No".

An African who has never heard of electricity , will commonly mistake a plane for a bird , because they aren't used to the idea that humans can fly.

There was once an indian who stood on top of a cliff , and the Indian was looking at the water , and saw a boat appear out of nowhere.
Your eyes will see what is there , but your brain will tell you what you are seeing , and it could lie to you.

Christianity pretty clearly isn't compatible with evolution if you take into account genesis. unless you have a ridiculously metaphorical interpretation of it then it's hard to reconcile evolution/geology/biology/every known science with the creation story and the flood.
  • MUSULMAEN
i think i picked up where you left off
i don't
  • thx ds k?
i dont think you understood what i meant. ive gotten like 10 warns since i became a normal member
  • None of them knew they were robots.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Christianity pretty clearly isn't compatible with evolution if you take into account genesis. unless you have a ridiculously metaphorical interpretation of it then it's hard to reconcile evolution/geology/biology/every known science with the creation story and the flood.

Who wrote the genesis was probably an egyptian priest who had a lot of free time to look at things and think about how they appeared and in what order but had to dumb all that down for the masses so that they would maybe understand but instead everyone took it literally
Play Raimond Ex (if you haven't already)

I'll not TAKE ANYTHING you write like this seriously because it looks dumb
  • MUSULMAEN
yes I did and I disagree
  • thx ds k?

Who wrote the genesis was probably an egyptian priest who had a lot of free time to look at things and think about how they appeared and in what order but had to dumb all that down for the masses so that they would maybe understand but instead everyone took it literally

well that's an entirely different argument
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
there was never such a thing as missing link, it was a bad phrase driven by media. their will always be something in between, you find one you'll need to find another one that links it to the other one. its like only taking half of a portion until its gone, you will never finish.

Xeno|Softs paradox

though this isn't true, if you find the thing that's inbetween you've found it.  there'd only be one species that's a common ancestor to us both, we didn't break away and get back together every now and then. else everyone would have aids.
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
well that's an entirely different argument

In the genesis it isn't written "that's what happened, literally"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
In the genesis it isn't written "that's what happened, literally"

There are parts of the book of genesis where the literal ages are given for certain people and they are like 900 years old. Maybe it isn't genesis. I think it though! I am still waiting for my accreditation to come through for my bible study class.
The Misadventures of Crimebot
I'll shut up then I never read the bible

• I fear and I tremble

at first I thought this was a joke post but now after thinking about it for a minute I've come to realize that you are just an ignorant piece of shit
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I fear and I tremble
THOS CHARCOAL SKIN HEATHENS DONT KNO WAHT A PLANE Is

PRAISE JESUS

EVOLUTION IS PROOF OF CREATIONISM EVEN THOUGH CREATIONISM IS IN FACT THE DENIAL OF EVOLUTIONS AND CREATIONISTS FIGHT TO KEEP EVOLUTION OUT OF SCHOOLS

PRAISE JESUS

PRAISE HIS NAME AND THE MONKEY WE COME FORM BUT DONT BECAUSE WE DONT LOOK LIKE MUNKY
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I fear and I tremble
AND NOAH PICKED UP ALL THE ANIMALS BEFORE THE EVOLUTION OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT TO BE

fuck you can't even get the bible bullshit right

oh wait are you one of those dumbasses that thinks men rode dinosaurs

no person on Earth can tell you if that fossil is genuine

yes because them dumb scientists can't tell the difference between fossilized bone and plaster or whatever the hell nonsense you're thinking

Edit: I want someone to drop your racist ass off in somalia so they can show you they know what airplanes are when they're hiding you from peacekeeping flybys so they can later mail your fingers to the UN as proof that they've got your lily white ass on constant lockdown and you ain't going nowhere in the few pieces you've got left until they get some ridiculous amount of money that no one would bother turning over because you're a worthless, racist, zealot jackass that thinks the whole of africa still runs around with spears naked eating dingleberries and completely awestruck at the existance of the "white man's majick"
Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 12:24:44 am by Coxswain
  • TV people want to leave
quit it coxswain

i mean you are right but quit it or alexross7 may leave again and i will cry myself to sleep at night
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates