Topic: Taft Talk (latest victim: Piracy) (Read 7278 times)

• I gots a lego!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Load of crud--Drugs are illegal because they make people ill and cause brain isses!

It begs the question: Has anyone been more wrong about everything than Taft?
this is taft's point. did you not listen? you make me physically sick.
www.jmickle.com
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Correction BAt#5 is the dumbest mut I ever seen
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
bats shit a whole lot everywhere an thats why you can't walk into a cave without dying

keep that in mind kids
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • ruined former youth seeking atonement
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
taft hates hate crimes - but is that a crime?

• I fear and I tremble
I loved the very last line

100% total. fucking. bullshit.

I think you should be smoking cigarettes in these, it would make you look grizzlier
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • It's not rape, it's surprise sex
  • Group: Member
Am I the only one thinking he is completely lame?! He tries hard but fails to execute imo.
www.falconshield.com
  • It's A Short Eternity... live with it
yeah its just you
  • clockamite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Am I the only one thinking he is completely lame?! He tries hard but fails to execute imo.

Heh, offended much? Just another sign Taft is doing his job...
http://harmonyzone.org
  • Forever into Nowhere
  • PipPipPipPip
This is exceedingly lame.

I will admit a bias when it comes to this sort of thing, though.  Everyday people with nothing better to do than record themselves trying to be funny, insightful, bitchy or otherwise impotent on Youtube are very, very annoying.  The scotsman persona doesn't really make much of a difference, as just about every other aspect of this says 'Hello there, today I am a douchebag!'
For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
Hunter S. Thompson
  • FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
one thing is that your sunglasses are very cool jamie
  • PEW PEW PEW
well well well, what do you know? another taft tube and another round of haters to go with it, right on schedule. taft can take it, he knows it comes with the territory. question is, can you?
  • I fear and I tremble
This is exceedingly lame.

I will admit a bias when it comes to this sort of thing, though.  Everyday people with nothing better to do than record themselves trying to be funny, insightful, bitchy or otherwise impotent on Youtube are very, very annoying.  The scotsman persona doesn't really make much of a difference, as just about every other aspect of this says 'Hello there, today I am a douchebag!'

so do you get that its a joke and a parody of those videos or what?
  • Forever into Nowhere
  • PipPipPipPip
so do you get that its a joke and a parody of those videos or what?

Good god, not everything needs a fucking parody.  I believe this is the cheapest way to potentially entertain someone, and I'm pretty sure I feel even worse about it now that I know that this is what he's trying to achieve.

I hope you're not taking any personal offense to this, guy.  It's just my honest opinion and I'm not making any conscious effort to piss you off here.

Tired of parodies, tired of lonely people on youtube trying to find what's missing in their lives by pretending that people actually give a shit about their painfully banal efforts.  Also, it's all too typical for a bunch of people here to jump on the bandwagon for a bad idea and struggle valiantly to make it somehow worthwhile.  The standard descriptors still apply, folks - lame and boring.
For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.
Hunter S. Thompson
  • clockamite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Good god, not everything needs a fucking parody. I believe this is the cheapest way to potentially entertain someone, and I'm pretty sure I feel even worse about it now that I know that this is what he's trying to achieve.

I hope you're not taking any personal offense to this, guy. It's just my honest opinion and I'm not making any conscious effort to piss you off here.

Tired of parodies, tired of lonely people on youtube trying to find what's missing in their lives by pretending that people actually give a shit about their painfully banal efforts. Also, it's all too typical for a bunch of people here to jump on the bandwagon for a bad idea and struggle valiantly to make it somehow worthwhile. The standard descriptors still apply, folks - lame and boring.

holy shit is this a taftpost
  • clockamite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
were though the looking glass people
  • professional disappointment
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Good god, not everything needs a fucking parody.  I believe this is the cheapest way to potentially entertain someone, and I'm pretty sure I feel even worse about it now that I know that this is what he's trying to achieve.

I hope you're not taking any personal offense to this, guy.  It's just my honest opinion and I'm not making any conscious effort to piss you off here.

Tired of parodies, tired of lonely people on youtube trying to find what's missing in their lives by pretending that people actually give a shit about their painfully banal efforts.  Also, it's all too typical for a bunch of people here to jump on the bandwagon for a bad idea and struggle valiantly to make it somehow worthwhile.  The standard descriptors still apply, folks - lame and boring.
holy shit is this a taftpost
hahahahaha

this is what we down at the club call MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
  • w007 w007 and double w007
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Taft is pretty neat (actually all of Jamicus's are, I'm a subscriber.) I don't understand how come there are people who don't enjoy this on any level whatsoever.

Ps. The best Taft moment is when he goes to Mr Sime's for dinner.
  • ?
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
These are all fantastic videos. I don't think I've found a single one I dislike yet.
The scotsman persona doesn't really make much of a difference, as just about every other aspect of this says 'Hello there, today I am a douchebag!'
that's not a persona, that's his real accent.
  • I did ok on this one but his feet are kinda wierd!
  • PipPipPipPip
It's a strange humor to get, but most of Jamie's vids are pretty awesome.
I think he did a great job on this last one.
But that's just me.