Help Hi there, I need some help with the RPGmaker 2003 RTP (Read 347 times)

• Group: Member
 :hmm:

Well I am new, completely new to this program, so while I was exploring it I decided to get a game to try out and check how things are done. But I couldn't run the game because some elements such as map elements, system graphics and other materials were missing in my RTP. My question is: is there an update or patch or something to download with all these missing elements I need?

Thanks in advance!
yeah it can geta bit messed up like that sometimes, i recommend copying and pasting all the files from the RTP into your game folder, that should work.
  • It's Me, Picasso
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
You might also want to pick up RM tool- there's a version accessible from this board. IT scans your games for missing items & can import any missing ones if they're available. It can also remove items you don't use so as to make a smaller download. It's often used late in the process to check game disks, but I've sometimes used  it when a game I've downloaded is not working.
Note this is NOT Zorn's Rmtool which is an entirely different type of program.
Everyone has the right to be himself; wise men know how to,when, and whether to navigate the boundary between their rights and those of others when they collide.