Dev - RM2k3 I know this is only going to strengthen the hate for fangame makers, but what the fuck ever (Read 2812 times)

• TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
One day you'll be the one telling kiddos that their final fantasy fangames are dumb and the circle goes on.

Also I did go look and I do hate everything about your game.
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Group: Member
Please lock this thread and ban me now, I really don't know why you're carrying this on if I mean nothing to you supposedly "good and caring" people
You didn't give us a reason to be good and caring to you.  That doesn't mean we aren't good and caring in general.  You just acted like a brat (and that was before this topic so don't act like you were provoked)
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Just to make it clear. I made a fangame and its STILL being downloaded. The funny thing is I released it like.... 2 years ago.

So you're wrong when you say GW hates fangames. They just hate shitty ones.
This topic is now "GW is a great community, high-five everyone"

hi5
BRRING! BRRING!
  • Cold-Souled Sovereign of the Night Blades
  • PipPipPipPip
Please lock this thread and ban me now, I really don't know why you're carrying this on if I mean nothing to you supposedly "good and caring" people

So because we didn't suck your dick, we're terrible people? Sometimes (almost always), you'll have to hear how people truly feel about you and your games in order to move forward and better yourself.
Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:21:55 am by Corfaisus
Because we didn't suck your dick, we're terrible people? Sometimes (almost always), you'll have to hear what people truly feel about you and your games to move forward.

Hahahaha, like what? That I'm an immature dick/ass, my game is shitty with no explanation given, I'm too young and too old to be doing what I'm doing at the same time? I don't expect you to love my game, I don't. I really really don't. I really didn't do anything that I would consider out of line until it became apparently appropriate to just attack me as a person. But I'm really not going to just lay down and take this bullshit because you all supposedly know so much better than I do how to behave on the internet.
Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:20:58 am by Fearshadow
  • Bigger, blacker, and angrier.
This topic is now "GW is a great community, high-five everyone"

hi5

*gives dap*
  • Cold-Souled Sovereign of the Night Blades
  • PipPipPipPip
(...) But I'm really not going to just lay down and take this bullshit because you all supposedly know so much better than I do how to behave on the internet.

That's just the thing. You SHOULD "lay down and take this bullshit" instead of responding, because if not, it will only escalate into even greater insulting. I've been around the internet for a while, and I've come to realize when it is best to pull your punches. This is one of those times.
Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:26:41 am by Corfaisus
That's just the thing. You SHOULD "lay down and take this bullshit" instead of responding, because if not, it will only escalate into even greater insulting. I've been around the internet for a while, and I've come to realize when it is best to pull your punches. This is one of those times.

You know, Corfaisus, not that it means anything, but you were always one of the few people that I liked on this forum.

Alright, I think I'm done now. Sorry if I wasted your time or whatever. I'll go somewhere else with my game. Ta
  • I need scissors! 61!
also dude youre a dick why don't you put some shitty music over your shitty intro for a shitty final fantasy fangame instead of being an ass who makes final fantasy fangames.

I haven't composed music yet. That's why there is none. >_>
Wow... all this complaining over no music...
  • HEEEEERRRREEE'S JOHNNY!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I played your game. It was great.
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
I played your game. It was great.

Game's not even out yet, dude, but thanks for liking it.
  • HEEEEERRRREEE'S JOHNNY!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
You had some nice screens. But I wish you would make a CBS
Me and Tom Under the Boardwalk ... there is so much fun to have under the boardwalk
You had some nice screens. But I wish you would make a CBS

I can't even do a CMS man. Um.. I'm not exactly welcome on this forum at the moment, so if you wanna go somewhere else and talk, if you are interested in my game...
You're always welcome as long as you're able to put up with other people.  You're not unwelcome until you're banned.
BRRING! BRRING!
  • I'm listening.
  • PipPipPipPip
lol GW is actually active today

\m/NWOBHM lives on\m/

Хорошая работа для для того чтобы потерять ваше время путем перенести этот никудышный блок текста в английском.
Would you be able to have any kind of rational conversation with me after this? I don't intend on apologizing, by the way, but I won't hold a grudge if you can choose not to too.
Not that I ever really intend on coming back here for much of anything
  • >you
  • PipPipPipPipPip
No wait you haven't tell me your favorite FF character...