Topic: Clinical Addiction (Read 585 times)

• Group: Member
Smoking cigarettes become s a passion for people, once a minor dose gets into the body, people are in need of more. This is called a clinical addiction and the tobacco manufacturers are having an advantage over this addiction.

We can be addicted to things in several ways. It may be by using it daily or in each hour. It can also be in a way of not having regularly, but having it in large number, while having. Things happen in different ways.

Quit smoking habit is the hardest thing among quitting anything else. There is no need to use Quit smoking pill, if you are able to do it naturally.
  • Pip
Are you single? My name is Markus and I created Pletoffish.com; my is completely free and generate about 800,000 relationship a year. The majority of users are like you, they want someone to share all those special times with. Being single kind of gets old after a while so if you are looking for someoe you may as well join us; we have millions of people and best of all we're free! so signup here!

Ads by Google
  • Power to the flowers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i smoke gauloises, what about u guys
  • Lichens!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
thats a good one
  • w007 w007 and double w007
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Clinical addiction? I listen to the band Clinic from time to time but I'm not addicted to anything.
  • more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Vibrant In-Text Solutions highlight words in web content, gaining mindshare by aligning relevant information with the words that define brands and products. These solutions are user-initiated, allowing the user to control his or her experience by delivering information only when users move their mouse over a relevant word or phrase of interest. Vibrant
In-Text Solutions uses the IntelliTXT™ technology to ensure that all information is precisely targeted and contextually relevant.
http://www.fallingbot.com/
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
oh well......if there's no need to use the pill then i guess i don't need to click that link after all....
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • professional disappointment
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • ブラウンの人
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I have a clinical addiction...with your mom! zinggg

• You probally thought you werent gunna die today suprise!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
hahaha H-DATE
  • Buttkiller
  • PipPipPipPipPip

this isn't an entirely bad idea although it is funny as heck