Drugs Bonkers and the quest to avenge Frederick the cyborg moose (Read 1254 times)

• [Utada Hikaru <3]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
The games difficulty was dampened by having infinite lives, imo. Whenever I got to a new room I would just kill myself and get full life again, no penalty.
You get your life back, but not your armor, that is the penalty. You have 7 hitpoints and 7 points of armor, so a total of 14 hitpoints in a sense. After you die you only get 7 (you might have more if you died by falling into a pit as that ignores your armor and takes HP away directly).

Also, I'm not sure if it was a bug or not, but the last level looked like it displayed the wrong picture. It showed level 3's boss picture flipped.
Temp graphics

Also I found it hard to use most of the non-basic weapons, there were really no applicable situations except the bubbler against the dude that stays on the ceiling in the last level and sometimes in the greenhouse level. I guess I used the boomerangs to kill the robot and final bosses. I never used the shield though.

fakeedit: I think I probably could've used shield on the greenhouse level for the purple things sthat jump between pods or w/e so nvm the weapons were all usable if you think about the situations (I don't, heh)
Well I'll have to agree that the Boomerang and the Bubbler aren't very good at the moment. But the shield is pretty good because it blocks enemy projectiles. I'll change them up a bit probably.
  • [Utada Hikaru <3]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Also for anyone who is stuck, password 614 will unlock the last level
  • god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
I didn't even notice I had armor, haha! I was wondering what that second bar was for, actually. I thought maybe you were going to add energy for firing special weapons or something.
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
  • ::pulls another Hideo Kojima::
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
it won't let me download yer game - error 500 or something.
has a girl in his bed. pot in his pipe and family guy on the tube. i like life
  • [Utada Hikaru <3]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Try this link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4809065/Negaman_26_06_2010.rar

The opening post has an old link, sorry
  • Group: Member
Nice game...me and some friends beat the game in 1 night. I like how we had infinity lives so you could just go on, otherwise it would be a little too extreme.