Topic: League of Legends? (Read 3087 times)

• <Custom Title here>
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
I tried it, truth be told I'm finding it a little boring so far. I've yet to try a propper game though, since I only played a few practice rounds. So, not giving up on it just yet.
Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 06:30:17 pm by Maxximum
  • Hardcore.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
So I almost have 6300IP which is enough to buy any one champion. I'm thinking about Blitzcrank but I've never used him before; does this sound like a good idea?
Admiral Robert E Lee: From an alternate reality in which the United States is an archipelago and the Civil War is fought at sea.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
why get blitzcrank when you can get super broken heroes like twitch

or other pretty great heroes like anivia, kog'maw (although free this week), or karthus

seriously blitzcrank is pretty overpriced imo
  • off tha hook
  • PipPipPip
for 6k you can get shen and win a lot of games
F!
Y*R( djiwn
"kxsn m12" -121
2czx n[/b]lk
LDK+DKDK=DKDK 9 ty u i l#
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
why get blitzcrank when you can get super broken heroes like twitch

or other pretty great heroes like anivia, kog'maw (although free this week), or karthus

seriously blitzcrank is pretty overpriced imo

haha i bought kog'maw with RP and got the green skin I ROCK
  • Who's the boss? Not you, bitch.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Okay, I'm downloading it. I'm going out for a little bit now, but I'll be back in a few hours and then I can play. My username is HeroOfKURDISTAN69nascar so add me... if you dare.
Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden
  • Developer of "Eternal Conflict" Series
  • PipPipPipPipPip
for 6k you can get shen and win a lot of games
Not if your team sucks.  Though, I will say again: My 3v3 team is undefeated, except for 1 match where only one of us connected.  Shen(me), Shaco, Zilean/Akali

If you play for KDA, than you might not want Shen, he doesn't have much killing power.  But he does have some douchebag moves.  Taunt(Shadow Dash) while an enemy is near a tower, Port(Stand United) into team fights, Taunt and run into your team (forcing enemies to follow). If you're good (I'm not) avoid a lot of incoming damage with Feint.

Though, if you are just starting pick Ryze.  He's incredibly easy to play and extremely powerful against people who don't know how to counter him (the majority of players lower than level 10)

I really eed to get back in and play some more, but my one friend who played Shaco kinda stopped playing.
  • off tha hook
  • PipPipPip
when i comment on stuff i do it assuming everyone is level 30 and has played since beta mostly because i am an idiot

but the things that work up here on snob mountain will work down in regular folk valley

in other news i have almost finished work on a league of legends forum, i hope you will all come hang with ya homeboy there when it is finished

Okay, I'm downloading it. I'm going out for a little bit now, but I'll be back in a few hours and then I can play. My username is HeroOfKURDISTAN69nascar so add me... if you dare.
that's too many characters in a name you n00b jesus christ the things i have to put up with if i see one more mistake i swear to god iwillstoptryingtobreathe
i want to play with you
Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:20:20 pm by im9today
F!
Y*R( djiwn
"kxsn m12" -121
2czx n[/b]lk
Just got home. Sweaty as so give me a couple minutes to cool down and then.............. it's game time.

also im9 it's actually 1 character less than the max ;)
Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 07:21:40 pm by Jiffman
Oh that's just my account name, what the heck. My character name is MtnDewKurdistan.
  • Hardcore.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I'm buying Blitzcrank anyway he's a robot.
Also I was playing last night as Zilean and I used my ult on Kog'Maw to save him but when he took lethal damage he still went into bomb-mode and died. I know my spell hit him and the effect was still on because there were little hour glasses floating around him. What's up with this crap?
Admiral Robert E Lee: From an alternate reality in which the United States is an archipelago and the Civil War is fought at sea.
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm buying Blitzcrank anyway he's a robot.
Also I was playing last night as Zilean and I used my ult on Kog'Maw to save him but when he took lethal damage he still went into bomb-mode and died. I know my spell hit him and the effect was still on because there were little hour glasses floating around him. What's up with this crap?

yeah this happens to me, its garbage

i mean as kogmaw
  • off tha hook
  • PipPipPip
had a gaming session with chef, i think we learned a lot about combat, gaming, and, most importantly, each other.

nunu bot walked all the way from his fountain to ours in a straight line to try and kill chef after chef killed him. i wish it would have been recorded so i could make a hella sweet video
F!
Y*R( djiwn
"kxsn m12" -121
2czx n[/b]lk
  • Avatar of something bizarre and impractical
  • It's The Only Thing.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
yeah this happens to me, its garbage

i mean as kogmaw

It's a bug. It happens with Guardian Angel too.
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
nunu bot walked all the way from his fountain to ours in a straight line to try and kill chef after chef killed him. i wish it would have been recorded so i could make a hella sweet video

man me and my friends have so much fun with nunu bots

but this one time he ultied inside a bush and killed one of them and it was really funny
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
season 1 is out today

first ranked game experience: the team captain (person with the highest elo) akali went 0-8 and rage quit after our ezreal dced, followed by another dc by our ashe. the only two left were me (twitch) and amumu, also the only two players with positive kdrs on our team.
  • It's The Only Thing.
Having a lot of problems with the new champion... way too much damage combined with tankiness.
  • I r TEH DrAgOn RaR
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Having a lot of problems with the new champion... way too much damage combined with tankiness.

learn2cc
  • off tha hook
  • PipPipPip
learn2cc
too bad farmrush is a ranked player (tm) now so he doesnt have to take your shit
F!
Y*R( djiwn
"kxsn m12" -121
2czx n[/b]lk
  • It's The Only Thing.
learn2cc

Okay, but this is the generic response from everyone for every issue in the game and doesn't contribute anything. It's the same response people gave when they had to hotfix Udyr because he was literally ruining games and the same response Jax got when they remade his passive and he had 5000hp and did 300 damage a hit. What happened? They nerfed both of them to more reasonable levels because they were out of fookin' control.

fyi I've played about five games with Xin and his average K/D is about 7:1, one game he had a qudrakill, and one game he had a pentakill (second one I've ever seen).