Topic: censored (Read 1824 times)

• I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
ALL OF THE MOTHERFUCKING - STORY OF MY LIFE
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • I fear and I tremble
oh wait are we counting stories where someone almost fucks me but then they come to their senses and decide against it or times where I have turned pussy down due to drunkenness, negligence, or ignorance

why I have never...

either way STORY OF MYL IFE
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • PEW PEW PEW
no telling what the future holds j-mick don't worry about it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
jmickle i am in exactly the same situation as you, my remedy is putting it from my mind and just going day to day
  • I need to watch things die
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I used to be a whore. Now I am with a girl who wouldn't let me for the first 4 months we were properly together and I have to admit it has straightened me out and I care a lot more about her than I have cared about previous girls. It was frustrating not getting any for ages but it was worth it. It's not just about the sex. I know she's the one for me.
  • The MONSTER that lives inside of your COUCH!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
jamie i have a question for you (unrelated to topic) and everyone i have a question for you (slightly topic related)

jamie: do you have any relatives that live in nottingham? i swear this one guy shops at my shop and he has your exact accent and looks like you if you were 50 or 60 or something. just wondering whether to be like "have a nice day mr. sime lol" to freak him out (no thats just mean)

everyone: you guys talk about being in big long serious relationships and then breaking up and stuff, and it worries me because i am in a big serious relationship but its like, it doesn't feel like i'm 'going out' with her its just... who i am. we are together and that is all. i take it as given that we will spend the rest of our life together. we are getting a place together and we will get married and stuff. she feels the same and its like... were you guys in 'relationships' like this or were they different? i dont wanna lose this, but i really can't see it happening, ever.

on topic shiz: my girlfriend wants sex more than i do. i dunno if i'm less sex orientated or she is extra sexloving or what. maybe both. i dont turn it down though.

shes gonna dump you cause you're a big dumb homo
  • ruined former youth seeking atonement
shes gonna dump you cause you're a big dumb homo

don't, man. just don't. it's not even a joke cos it is everywhere.

yes this WAS a drunk post just so you know but it's not wrong.
Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 08:48:49 pm by jamie
  • brown priyde yea mayne
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
SaltW getting so much poon tang, they turning bitches away.
keep posting...
  • Resident Lurker
  • PipPip
Been dating this girl for 1 1/2 years and the first few months we were dating I couldn't get it up because it was my first time and I was a pussy... so this has happened to me ~5 times. It's extra frustrating when you know it's your fault. It's all good now though and I have properly applied my talent points into my sex skills and am a level 60 sex mage
what's updog?
  • Dead man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
What about the guys that never got  boned at all. AKA me.
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• kaworu*Sigh*Isnt he the cutest person ever
that's what the videogamnes forum is for
  • god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I have turned down every bone they have ever tried to give me. None of the bones will be had by me. None.
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
  • Dead man
Rajew soon to be the 40year old virgin.
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• god damn it man-o-war god damn it
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
at least it's by choice
don't mind me, just postin' after a few brewskies
somebody’s Barkley --- could be another’s Monopolo.
yup this got gross
  • ;Wyrm
  • PipPipPipPipPip
jamie i have a question for you (unrelated to topic) and everyone i have a question for you (slightly topic related)

jamie: do you have any relatives that live in nottingham? i swear this one guy shops at my shop and he has your exact accent and looks like you if you were 50 or 60 or something. just wondering whether to be like "have a nice day mr. sime lol" to freak him out (no thats just mean)

everyone: you guys talk about being in big long serious relationships and then breaking up and stuff, and it worries me because i am in a big serious relationship but its like, it doesn't feel like i'm 'going out' with her its just... who i am. we are together and that is all. i take it as given that we will spend the rest of our life together. we are getting a place together and we will get married and stuff. she feels the same and its like... were you guys in 'relationships' like this or were they different? i dont wanna lose this, but i really can't see it happening, ever.

on topic shiz: my girlfriend wants sex more than i do. i dunno if i'm less sex orientated or she is extra sexloving or what. maybe both. i dont turn it down though.

Me n my ex broke up. and i told her the truth bout whole Polygamous fun at the very start or our relationship (see waayyyy back for this in another topic.)

We lived together with another roommate and became inseparable. but trust me, shit can happen you can lose, but you can also Gain..
This Relationship was pretty steady and was 2yrs hard up. no other play no nothing (the polygamy was when we where dating. s'all cool)
Wyrm  | Madolah | ær 
  • DragonSlayer o_O
yesterday i met this woman at new years party and she was practically ready to go to her home but turns out she was 38 even though she looked at least 10 years younger. i decided not to do it.
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • I need to watch things die
That's ageist!!! GR woulda done it.
  • DragonSlayer o_O
just didnt wanna start my year by doing something i might regret! and also it was actually good thing i didn't go cos when i was coming home later that night i found a guy who had passed out outside and didn't wake up despite me trying to slap him awake so i called an ambulance and they told me i saved his life. so that's cool cos now i feel i started this year by doing something good!
To Never Be Known Is The Worst Death
  • PEW PEW PEW
well yeah but isn't that circular reasoning? I mean, I see no reason why you would regret going to her place just because of age unless there was something else you were worrying about but not representing itp