Topic: censored (Read 1824 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
everyone: you guys talk about being in big long serious relationships and then breaking up and stuff, and it worries me because i am in a big serious relationship but its like, it doesn't feel like i'm 'going out' with her its just... who i am. we are together and that is all. i take it as given that we will spend the rest of our life together. we are getting a place together and we will get married and stuff. she feels the same and its like... were you guys in 'relationships' like this or were they different? i dont wanna lose this, but i really can't see it happening, ever.

In the exact same boat, my friend. It's better to not worry about it, put it out of your mind. Relationships only continue if both people within the relationship want them to, so if both you and your girlfriend are into each other and want to keep this going "forever" then you will.

• PEW PEW PEW
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
last semester a girl bent way over my drawing board and her blouse was wide open to each strap of her bra and she was showing probably a good six inches of cleavage. she did this 3-4 times. what do you do in a situation like this? I mean she's intelligent and isn't known for wearing revealing clothing or sleeping around at all. my main concern then and now was that she didn't notice and it shouldn't have made such an impression upon me, but the couple people I've told disagreed. they both essentially said of course she was doing it on purpose! it was all for you! go get it! but yeah that sounds super super macho to me. well I guess it's really not that complex of a problem

so ds it's ok if you were scared to go home with an older woman and don't let anyone tell you different

actually regardless if that's true I just wanted to post that story because I think it's nuts and even if it's gross this thread is GGWR (Going Gross Without Regret)
  • ruined former youth seeking atonement
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
GGWR (Going Gross Without Regret)

the reason i made it was because i was talking to ds about how if we just posted about stuff that happened to us then people would be interested and would post interesting things in return and in my drunken state of mind i decided on this particular thing without realizing how lame an expression of the whole hey let's talk about real life stuff a bit it actually is. so went isn't GGWR, it's GGWR (Gone Gross With Regret)

the ratio is kind of stacking against at least post wise these days huh. well i'm gonna get some antabuse and some other thing and get myself to an addiction center pronto and instead of making dumb and ugly topics and talking like the guys from uhh yeah dude, i'll do ones that are different from that. this was very stupid of me.
Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 09:21:14 pm by jamie
  • I fear and I tremble
last semester a girl bent way over my drawing board and her blouse was wide open to each strap of her bra and she was showing probably a good six inches of cleavage. she did this 3-4 times. what do you do in a situation like this?
try talking to her and see how easy it is to hold her attention and how interested she is in talking to you. If she acts more enthusiastic then what you'd expect that prolly means it was meant for you.

I was thinking last night about how I miss signals and shit alot and then like a day later realize it and am all like "FUCKING SHIT"!
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
i have a big problem with endurance.
the problem being that i have too much of it and it takes me like 20+ minutes to orgasm and by then my gf has had like 3 and is ready to be done with it. kinda sucks :(
  • Anti-Social Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
You don't have to finish in her you know
the guys from uhh yeah dude
UYD 4 life
  • PEW PEW PEW
the reason i made it was because i was talking to ds about how if we just posted about stuff that happened to us then people would be interested and would post interesting things in return and in my drunken state of mind i decided on this particular thing without realizing how lame an expression of the whole hey let's talk about real life stuff a bit it actually is. so went isn't GGWR, it's GGWR (Gone Gross With Regret)

the ratio is kind of stacking against at least post wise these days huh. well i'm gonna get some antabuse and some other thing and get myself to an addiction center pronto and instead of making dumb and ugly topics and talking like the guys from uhh yeah dude, i'll do ones that are different from that. this was very stupid of me.
I wasn't taking digs out against you, I dunno if anyone was actually being gross and I don't have much of a thread preference when it comes to jamie. if aten or 2beers or someone made this topic it might be different also I don't know what uyd is.

try talking to her and see how easy it is to hold her attention and how interested she is in talking to you. If she acts more enthusiastic then what you'd expect that prolly means it was meant for you.

I was thinking last night about how I miss signals and shit alot and then like a day later realize it and am all like "FUCKING SHIT"!
this was a while ago and I had talked to her before and since and every time I got nothing. she did other stuff that made me ??? too but when I talk to her she's not too enthusiastic. it's like that movie bart got a room or something. not really an e-help problem I just thought it was kind of nuts and kind of startling

I mentioned missing signals in an earlier post tho and yeah I do that all the time and I don't have any real pals to help me recognize anymore either
  • Anti-Social Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Just ask her if you're unsure. Just say like Hey are you sending me signals? Want me to kiss you? If she says yes you're in
something good that happened out of this topic is that it's partly what got me and my ex-girlfriend talking again lately.
  • Anti-Social Gamer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Does she read gw?
  • The MONSTER that lives inside of your COUCH!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
if she does stop talking again immediately
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
if you are reading this call me i will rock your world
  • de de de de de da de de
  • Pip
i as once in position for a threesome because i passed out in my bed and my girlfriend and another girl jump all over me. being drunk and pretty incoherent, i was not fully able to rise to the occasion. or I just didn't want to bone this other girl, (who was a babe btw) but i think i subconsciously did not want this girl on my track record.

oh and gamingworld, thanks for the nice trick. i go away for a month or so and you move.
no no no, this topic is dead. it's gone.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I just didn't want to bone this ... girl, (who was a babe btw)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
  • thx ds k?
one time this fat iranian goalie who i'd only met once before ever called me for sex and i did it. she ended up squirting all over hte bed and all over me so bad that i had to take a shower in the female dorm bathroom and we had to take all of the sheets off her bed. i would have just went home but alas...alcohol

basically moral of that story is always have sex when offered, always. that was the last time i had casual sex and it was like 3 years ago or something now.
  • thx ds k?
YOU'RE ALL BITCHES.  have bone will travel into all vaginas.

• Fuckin' A.
please tell me more about persian goalkeeper encounters
  • thx ds k?
i thought about wash_cycle while she was squirting on me with the intensity of a fire hydrant