Tv Shameless (US Version) (Read 245 times)

• I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Anyone watch this show yet? I'm on the fourth episode of the first season and I'm liking it. Its about this poor family of six kids taking care of themselves and their drunkard father in chicago. Its supposed to be a dark comedy and so far thats pretty much exactly what it is. All of the kids are fucked up in some way or another and William Macy makes a great drunken deadbeat dad.

http://youtu.be/CHstRRD_8LE

There was originally a british version of it first, which I keep seeing it being called better but I dunno I've never seen it.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
The british version is quite big over here and I think its still going on, didnt think it would work for you guys but maybe I was wrong. I know you guys tried to do the same thing with the show Skins and that show was cancelled after the first season.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • I fear and I tremble
So far its really good or atleast I think it is. I'm gonna have to watch both and see which are better but it really translates well.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • Fuckin' A.
william h. macy is a completely bizarre casting choice and at the same time a completely amazing one
  • I fear and I tremble
yeah this is why he's awesome

http://youtu.be/JQAUuqcrbXE
  • Ò_Ó
 The point is that the U.S. kicked your tea-sipping asses in the Revolutionary War so that we could make our own TV shows.