Topic: CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE A HIPSTER OLDBIE (Read 37837 times)

• aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
I just found a bunch of chefs videos,

Bart the General 3.flv
fred murderstone.flv
ganja farmer.flv
hommer.flv
revenge weed lord 3.flv

And some things by others too. From back when youtube videos were FLV files.

Flashbacks.
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S
  • Comedy Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Global Moderator
HELLOEARL!

Yeah, sometimes it consumes me a little. Like I strive to be really decent now, but there's still some shit that's like you can't undo, you know? I think maybe it's useful to have it pop up - I guess like how guilt ideally stops you repeating behaviour? But it adds like a bittersweet vibe to a lot of my memories unfortunately.

Getting like EXISTENTIAL or whatever, it's like how much am I the same person I used to be? Was it a different person - given your example, I imagine there's a significant difference in all ways between yourself now and the you when you were in 2nd grade (that's like eight or some shit right?) Where does that end - am I the same person and responsible for the things I did when I was 16, 17, 20, 25 etc etc? But even with that in mind, there's some shit that sometimes can remind a person of being a really objectionable piece of shit, and that's the shit that haunts me.

Shit, RAMBLING!!!!
Hey hey hey
  • PEW PEW PEW
hi! yeah, I completely get it. I guess the main benefit is that it, as you say, improves how you are to others in the present. but for people who struggle extra with depression and self-worth it's also counterproductive. 

Bart the General 3.flv
fred murderstone.flv
ganja farmer.flv
hommer.flv
revenge weed lord 3.flv

Flashbacks.
I miss chef and climbtree.

I mean yeah, people started to memeify chef's stuff to a gross extent, but I still never liked that it disappeared
  • Power to the parsley
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
~NON OLBIE INTRUDER ALERT~
The memeification and subsequent vanishment of cboyardee's stuff is one of the screwiest and most confusing things that has happened to the cultural landscape within my vision. You realize Shrek jokes literally became a popular institution among today's children and teenagers because of his videos? I can go on Facebook and see any number of my friends or their friends spouting off lame fake-weird meme shit about Shrek and I'm pretty sure it's solely due to the spread and evolution of those videos. The forefront of the Shrek-reclaiming generation. Abandoned by his people..........

God, grant me this one boon; that I may somehow observe revenge of the weed lord 3 again, 1nce time more before death.
[Exit ][/Exit]
Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:42:15 pm by Ice Baby1
  • Real-time weapon change
  • PipPip
Weedlord was the series he did with black Hommer Simpson, aliens turning the planet into weed and Tupac talking about the anime baby, right?
  • Power to the parsley
  • PipPipPipPipPip
Yeah, a giant weedeor hurtles towards Earth and Tupac returns with an important message.
  • VILLAIN
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
I miss all his videos. it's sad that he felt the need to take them down

am I mistaken also in thinking that Chef was behind the original "where does babby come from??" yahoo question btw??
  • VILLAIN
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2957395/killers.mp3
  • Real-time weapon change
  • PipPip
Haven't really seen him online in the last couple years, it's like he dropped off the face of the earth.
I am very old member, called Kazeuri. Sorry I can't login to my account, maybe I forgot the password or somebody else was posing as me for some time. :) I wish this place wasn't so dead, the forums and IRC seem VERY DEAD.
  • Corpse
  • Pip
My old account back :D Gotta fix up an avatar and stuff.
  • Worthless Protoplasm
I am very old member, called Kazeuri. Sorry I can't login to my account, maybe I forgot the password or somebody else was posing as me for some time. :) I wish this place wasn't so dead, the forums and IRC seem VERY DEAD.

there's still an irc channel?
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• VILLAIN
there's still an irc channel?

irc.esper.net #saltw :)
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Bart the General 3.flv
fred murderstone.flv
ganja farmer.flv
hommer.flv
revenge weed lord 3.flv

Flashbacks.
put them on youtube
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • VILLAIN
Pretty much all his stuff has been reuploaded. I think there's very little if anything missing from Youtube.
  • VILLAIN
I guess in a sense it's a bit messed up, he wanted those things gone but they can't ever be deleted now. At the same time...they are brilliant and it would be a huge loss to not be able to see them anymore.

Man I really miss Chef, I don't think there's anyone I could talk to about music as well as with him.
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I never really got along with him or liked him honestly. He always felt a bit too monkeycheese randomlol for me and only occasionally produced something I found interesting. It's not like I don't appreciate the occasional dumb meme or youtube poop so I guess it was just a personal preference thing. It was a bit weird for me to see people looking up to him and even weirder to see Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden become a (relatively) big deal. :shrug:
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • VILLAIN
I never really got along with him or liked him honestly. He always felt a bit too monkeycheese randomlol for me and only occasionally produced something I found interesting.
tbh I think you misunderstood him, because back then there was such a thing as "randomness type humor", but his/ToG's humor was very different from it.
  • Dreamer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
I never really got along with him or liked him honestly. He always felt a bit too monkeycheese randomlol for me and only occasionally produced something I found interesting.
tbh I think you misunderstood him, because back then there was such a thing as "randomness type humor", but his/ToG's humor was very different from it.
Yeah you're probably right.
0-------0
|Belross|
0-------0
  • aye ess dee eff el cay jay ache
Ok.

Anyway, couldn't find the VIDS on youtube, also not uploading them I guess.

Going through more old files, does anyone remember when we found out Jester was Blargsnarf?
I USE Q'S INSTEQD OF Q'S