GW Super Kid Chameleon (Read 9 times)

• Group: Member
Super Kid Chameleon is a ROM hack I've been working on since 2019. It is nearly complete, though I haven't worked on it in a while. I'm looking to continue the project and hopefully finish it soon. For those unfamiliar with Kid Chameleon, it was a Sega Genesis game released in 1992, a platform game in the same vein as Super Mario World where you navigate through levels (sometimes very large and non-linear ones), get helmets as powerups that transform the player into various forms and try to complete the game. Super Kid Chameleon for the most part uses all the same assets from the original game but with slight modifications, the main selling point of Super Kid Chameleon is it's long and brutally difficult levels and mind-bending puzzles. Here are some screenshots of the game.

• eating pinecones
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
I saw you play a bit of this a couple times, it's a pretty nice rom hack with some cool additions.
Might have to get into doing some rom hacking again, it's been quite a while for me but I used to make levels for Super Mario World.
Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 12:46:51 pm by dosmaen