GW The Fall of GW (Read 207 times)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
scuse me, I'm not actually leaving, but I'm minimizing all parts of GW except Game Development, and Entertainment (just for the VG board).

I'm finding that GW's community is being overrun by people who seem to think there is a problem with GW. I understand GW isn't at it's peak but anyone who doesn't know that it's because there isn't a main site has been running around saying "no one can make good games here wtf." The things that don't need to be fixed are being fixed, and the wrong people are being outted for it.

Also, it's becoming a drag to go anywhere near the film, VG, and comic boards because there are all these people who think they are professional critics and need to make Dragonball the movie into a discussion on why anime can never make a good american film translation. It's tiring and drawn out, and anyone who refuses to argue gets "GW IS NOT A CIRCLEJERK" thrown in their face. I caught myself doing this, and decided immediately that I was taking my own opinion waaaaayyyy too seriously, and a lot of other people are the same.

I guess I'd really not like to lose access to the few boards I plan on still visiting, so I won't point fingers, but GW is starting to smell distinctly of bacon.
  • Insane teacher
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
it's me, I'm dat pork fryer.

also if you aren't leaving topic isn't necessary, word.
brian chemicals
  • Warning: Harsh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
So you aren't leaving...okay?
  • Lichens!
post lots
  • now das fresh
  • Group: Member
gw should make a The Fall of Troy cover band
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?