• Resident Lurker
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
FUCK YEAH! I LOVE YOU STEEL! :)
what's updog?
  • HE WHOSE HAND DETERMINES ALL THAT IS
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Jesus, that was monstrous. Thank you Steve, for posting that, seriously. My heart was pounding the entire time I read that.

Has his mom seen it?
Quote from: Christophomicus
Yeah, I loved San Andreas, but it was just such a black game. :x Like. Eh, I dunno, it was all so frickin' black, and I enjoyed the atmosphere of Vice City more.
  • I fear and I tremble
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
That, thats exactly what I wanted from him. I'm so thankful you found it steve, thank you so much.

I think that letter right there, sums up all of his great personality traits and character. Thats what I looked up to in him and thats what I felt when reading what he had to say.

He'll never know how much he inspired me, all over. To be a better person, to actually listen to music and not hear it, to learn and to think. And I'm so grateful for that, best gift I've ever gotten from anyone in my entire life.
DEUCE: MEETING THE URINE UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL AND REALIZING IT'S JUST LIKE ME AND MY PREJUDICES  THIS WHOLE TIME WERE COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF PTTTTHTHTHH GOD IT'S EVERYWHERE<br />DEUCE: FUCK THIS TASTES LIKE PISS<br />PANTS: WHERE IT SHOULD TASTE LIKE COTTON CANDY OR PICKLES<br />DEUCE: OR AT LEAST LIKE URINE NOT PISS
  • Here are some of their hands
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Steve. Thank you.
I sent it over to his mom tonight, along with a link to this thread.  I'm really glad that that letter inspired you guys too, and if I find anything else, I'll be sure to post it...  heh, it's hard to find words which make any of this make any sense, but leave it to Mark to find some for us.  I love you too, man.
  • DJ Smilie...
  • PipPip
oh my god, that was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I don't think anybody will ever have as much of an impact on my life as this man has.
  • Hey, I'm back. Cool, huh?
  • Pip
I'll miss that guy. :(
Webmaster, www.wmsigler.net
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The last paragraph really got me. (I was listening to the instrumental version of the main theme from the indian movie "Kal ho na ho" at the time I was reading this and the combination of music and steels words hit me. hard.)

Thank you steve for bringing closure to us.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I miss him so fucking much, thanks for posting that here. It's been really hard to care about anything else the last couple weeks maybe this will help
http://marklisanti.tumblr.com/post/126620624/i-can-totally-relate-harold-i-am-a-farmer-and-i
  • Comrade!
  • PipPip
i really needed that, thank you
  • i am a swordsman
Thank you! I can't stress how incredibly thankful I am for this. Thank you, Steve!
  • Gythol Granditti will be out "soon". Honest.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
this is absolutely amazing. at the same time, i am not surprised he was capable or writing something like that. this is him at the pinnacle. unfortunately he wasn't here long enough and was essentially robbed of what most of us assume is owed to us. steel is always going to stick in my head.
  • Dead man
Wow I'm stunned that you where able to find something. Thanks Steve. My dad died when I was 13 and I feel like I knew what he was going thru. He is the same age as me too. But only thing I can relate to him is the pain of a loved one dieing in front of you. I can honestly say I never fell in love and I only did one thing in my life that I regretted. but the pain aspect I can extremely relate to him. He had more resone to live then I and I wish I could of helped him. As he was a brilliant young man. RIP STEEL
Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 07:37:41 am by DDay
DDay is Dead  I am a dead man typing

• VILLAIN
  • Group: Administrator
Thanks so much for sharing this. I really miss that guy. In either this or the other topic someone posted all of his YouTube videos but I just can't watch them. It's literally too hard. But reading this does ease my mind somewhat. He may have written he wasn't ready to die yet, but he was happy with his life so far and didn't have any regrets.

It's strange. Even posthumously that guy is an inspiration to me.
  • more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Thank you for sharing that with us, Steve. Absolutely beautiful. He's in a better place now, no doubt. I hope I get to meet him someday.
http://www.fallingbot.com/
  • tuhmayter
  • Pip
That was insane. i wish i had joined gamingworld earlier to at least KNOW HIM.

Damn. what a guy.
world toilet summit
  • radiqal.
  • PipPipPip
thanks that made my day :)
  • TV people want to leave
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The last paragraph really got me. (I was listening to the instrumental version of the main theme from the indian movie "Kal ho na ho" at the time I was reading this and the combination of music and steels words hit me. hard.)

jesus this is like the saddest song ever
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates