Movies Last movie you watched? (Read 104065 times)

• Scanner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
Red Dragon, Another Hannibal Lector movie. Also very good.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, wasnt what I expected it to be. Maybe beyond my comprehension.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • Lichens!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Premium Member
Apparently a screener of the social network leaked a week or so ago, so i'm going to get that and watch it sometime over the next few days and see what happens.

q what is a facebook?
  • TV people want to leave
Apparently a screener of the social network leaked a week or so ago, so i'm going to get that and watch it sometime over the next few days and see what happens.

q what is a facebook?

i can save you some time:

I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Worthless Protoplasm
Watched the latest Resident Evil movie, I wanted to turn it off 15mins into it but my brother was determined to watch the whole thing so I really didnt have a choice. It was worser than I could have imagined, avoid this movie like the plague or T-virus.

for some reason I thought this would REDEEM the series like still a dumb action movie but like good if you can turn off your brain for it. I dunno why just looked like they had been studying the look of RE4 etc.

Edit: ahaha all it has is like RE5 hammer dude the rest is straight Matrix/Blade movies must've only seen a blurry teaser trailer
Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 01:35:54 am by Ragnar
http://djsaint-hubert.bandcamp.com/

• more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
the mist, it ended a few mins ago on tv.

didn't watch from the beginning, but shit this is a fucked up movie. it's the typical monsters enter real world cliche shit, but still scary as hell. i dunno if it was a good or bad movie i thought it was really depressing especially when they stabbed that army guy and threw him outside. and then at the very end the guy shoots his own damn son because they all think there's no hope and otherwise they would be torn to shreds eventually. and the army comes in with flamethrowers and tanks and rescues everyone. damn that is so fucked up.

but yeah i hate horror movies but when i saw this on tv i had to keep watching. really not my type of movies though especially monster movies
worst ending of any movie ever. i think we had a large discussion about the ending of this movie in this forum one time. very silly conclusion to a pretty decent horror flick.
http://www.fallingbot.com/
  • Lichens!
thanks vellfire  now i can go back to watching dbz
  • GW Staff: Article Alcoholic (Current Mood: Happy!)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Just came back from seeing Saw 3D. Not really a fan of the 3D aspect of it as I feel it kind of detracts from the film. Whenever there is motion the picture tends to get a little blurry for me so that annoys me. However, I loved the film and the twist at the end which in retrospect I should have seen coming. I love this franchise.
  • TV people want to leave
so tell me mateui did you get strapped into your chair and/or have a giant hand pick you up out of the audience because the commercials lead me to believe this happens
I love this hobby - stealing your mother's diary
BRRING! BRRING!
Hello!  It's me, Vellfire!  FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! ... Bye!  CLICK!  @gidgetnomates
  • Scanner
Just came back from seeing Saw 3D. Not really a fan of the 3D aspect of it as I feel it kind of detracts from the film. Whenever there is motion the picture tends to get a little blurry for me so that annoys me. However, I loved the film and the twist at the end which in retrospect I should have seen coming. I love this franchise.

The first SAW movie is great. Then I watched SAW 2 and immediately decided I'd never watch another.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Yeah I don't blame you. Saw II is probably the worst out of the entire series imo. III and IV are pretty good though, especially IV since it just kicks you in the balls with it's awesome twist ending.
  • more cowbell!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The first SAW movie is great. Then I watched SAW 2 and immediately decided I'd never watch another.
this is a common mistake. the first saw movie was not good.
http://www.fallingbot.com/
  • Ultimaweapon9
  • PipPipPip
this is a common mistake. the first saw movie was not good.

Nah.  The first Saw is excellent.

I hated the second and third one and haven't watched the rest.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
I saw Skyline today. Overall it's an alright film - at least the first half is and then the movie just falls apart. Good special effects but terrible acting and the story is just practically nonexistant. The ending will leave you saying "that's it?!" and you'll hate the fact that nothing is explained. In the end it felt like a really bad knock off of Cloverfield.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Mateui I feel like I should thank you for going to see the movies I want to see and saving me the trouble of being disappointed
  • Administrator
Just watched but didn't finished Snowblind.. if you visit thepiratebay you would notice it on the homepage. It's supposedto be a non-profit indie film made by guys working under their own pockets. It was horrible.
Sorry I think I should praise it for being great as a free movie and whatever but I wasn't entertained vieewing it. The concept of sci-fi, western, and snowpunk is pretty cool but the story itself was meh.
Watch it for the sake of watching it.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Thought I would finally watch Dr.Strangelove although to be honest I was keen to get to the end with the particular discussion which included 10 females for every male.

By the end of the movie I thought about how this movie is somewhat perfect as a prequel to the fallout games.
http://steamsignature.com][/url]
  • Scanner
"Let the Right One In" for the first time. Plan on watching the American remake later to compare.

Movie was all sorts of messed up.
  • PEW PEW PEW
watched the first episode of weeds, it was awful. it's like every other showtime or HBO show I've seen in that you have to find something about the premise really really interesting or funny, or just like staring at the TV, in order to be amused by it at all. actually in that sense it's very similar to that new NBC show called Outsourced. don't tell me stick with it it gets better because I'm not going to watch any more episodes. the first episode already highlightedenough uncomfortable subjects with the promise of drama just like every episode of THE L WORD to tell me it's not worth it. it's probably the worst show I've seen that isn't incredibly dumb by design like big bang theory or friends
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Just watched the mini-series Jekyll over the past few days. It was awesome! I wish that American networks would get into a habit of creating mini-series instead of regular multi-season shows that inevitably always decline in quality and get cancelled miserably down the road. I can't believe James Nesbitt didn't win the Golden Globe he was nominated for his role. He was amazing.