Hotdog WoW Megathread (Read 64777 times)

• now das fresh
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
goat get it and we'll grind together, all the way to 80, and then quit. just quit.
yes coulombs are "germaine", did you learn that word at talk like a dick school?
  • sea of vodka
If you enjoyed the stuff that it's more of the same of then ya pretty much
yup if something is fun once then it is fun an infinite amount of times i agree.  i like pizza; im gonna eat pizza every day for a month, it'll never get old!  fun things dont get less fun if you do them over and over again *kills 10 helboars*
  • sea of vodka
*kills a boss with a slight adaptation of a two-year-old strategy, nothing good drops, does it forty more times until something does, revels in 8 more stam and 12 more +dmg*
  • sea of vodka
*wins pvp match based more on class combo, brainless twitch reflexes, and luck than any actual skill or thought*
  • sea of vodka
*sets an awful example*
  • Ò_Ó
  • Group: Premium Member
D-damn. The fun's over guys. Headphones has come and proved wow's not fun. Cancel subscription cause it's over. The fun.. the fun's over.

Only 72 but really liking wotlk so far, howling fjord is my fav zone ever.
  • Ò_Ó
*makes sarcastic post cause you're so jaded and i still enjoy the game*

*follows bad example*
  • sea of vodka
wow people called me headphones too.  you are the only gw person to do this and are also a wow person.  coincidence????
  • Also known as Pinecone
  • Pip
Yes I play wow now, I have a lvl 36 nelf hunter on Dreadmaul oceanic called Salus if anyone wants to know, not that its likely that anyone from here plays there.
  • SB is unaware that Dimmu sucks
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Yo panda did you realize that you are..... trolling this thread?????????????????????????????
--- Back when we were young and loved the internet....
  • 100% not arab
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Sigh.... Your an Admin, Your not supposed to be Trolling.  But this is GW, I Guess its to be Expected.. :rolleyes: :shady:
WHY SO SERIOUS HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
  • Ò_Ó
wow people called me headphones too.  you are the only gw person to do this and are also a wow person.  coincidence????
Hmm i'ts probably the massive practice wow people have had of skimming a quest log for a general jist of objectives. Makes em read headphonics as headphones
  • sea of vodka
Yo panda did you realize that you are..... trolling this thread?????????????????????????????
yes

also mark thats a surprisingly good explanation
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip
blizz really didnt think of pvp balance at 80

its like

healing does absolutely jack shit cause everyone runs around 3 shotting each other.

SIGH....
  • It's A Short Eternity... live with it
you know panda, i was gonna go and majorly edit your GWiki page to reflect changes since idk 2003 but apparently you still like chatting about WoW (ironically???)

there go half my edits
  • sea of vodka
you know panda, i was gonna go and majorly edit your GWiki page to reflect changes since idk 2003 but apparently you still like chatting about WoW (ironically???)

there go half my edits
fuck you
  • Dwarf Giant
  • PipPipPipPip
I got my death knight (Syrius on Argent Dawn EU) to 80 on Saturday. Great class once you learn it! I've really loved the new content a lot. Lots of new quest mechanics and the instances seem less boring for some reason. The zones are also so much more interesting and better looking than Outland zones. I especially like Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hills and Storm Peaks.
  • 8-)
  • PipPipPipPip
Yeah, Storm Peaks is probably my favourite zone in the whole game; great quests, great scenery, cool music, etc.

Northrend is far, far better than Outland. Like, Outland looks like a bad content patch in comparison. The only thing wrong with the game now (from what I know) is the PvP balance at 80; it literally is just burst damage warfare, DoT classes and healers are pretty much worthless.
  • Peasant
  • PipPip
Just hit 80 and wrapped up the undercity/wrathgate content. All amazing stuff. Also had a chance to do the Culling of Stratholme; a lot of the new instances are very interesting, but at the same time it's a little frustrating that most encounters require the entire party to be on their toes.
  • i am a swordsman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Haha I am gay because first thing I noticed in the screenshots was that Blizzard finally upgraded their shadows in the engine.
haha, I remember that shadows used to look like a bunch of squares for me and now they look like actual shadows... feh, i guesr i am nerd too...